Jump to content

Jamie_d

Member
  • Posts

    219
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jamie_d

  1. I've seen people get LSD and then crash so please don't do that haha.
  2. Oh I will. Oil pump is top of the list. Haven't found anything cheaper than about 1000 for a full pump so that's gonna be fun haha. Your gonna be doing doubles on the next cruise Matty. Finally in the LSD life haha
  3. That sounds sick. If you get a full atomic motor you don't get a choice in posting Vids of mass limiter bashing haha. I WANT to do it like now but probly in about 12 months. Means I can collect parts.
  4. Yeh good mate. Na they're being pretty good atm. I'm a bit worried about when he finally let's loose with it. Keen to hear it bouncing it's tits off though. I gotta keep mine off the limiter. Getting scared haha Hows your car going.
  5. Would you prefer Jamina?
  6. I should contribute more. I'm just too lazy haha. Am still keen for cruising though. Will be all freshly tanned from Thailand holiday haha
  7. Wow wasn't expecting that when I opened this thread haha.
  8. Worst thing about it is its too tempting to play while you drive. I grew up with it on Gameboy and the show so has been pretty cool seeing it come back.
  9. I stand by waiting to just get a turbo heaps better for the same money as trying to make an Na fast. BUT. Does anyone know of someone doing an ecolpi Na on e85? I'm actually interested in the power it would make?
  10. A picture they sent me while they were filling out the paperwork to pick it up. Awesome to drive and sounds pretty good. Rspec suspension nice and stiff. Keen to see them enjoy it on the cruise. Just hope they leave private road stuff to me haha. I'm the slow car now.
  11. So sad to see this mate. I had a friend pick up a car and on the 1st night he had it someone did exactly this to him. He spent forever looking for the car too. Sucks seeing one of the best looking falcons and your pride and joy destroyed by some *beep* like that. Really pr.ick is filtered? Haha
  12. I will be there in my car and my parents will be there in their fgx xr8. Should be fun.
  13. Just did an oil change. Went to check the level after everything settled and just had to put a couple hundred mls in to be perfect and missed the tiniest bit of oil down the side. 2 second top up turned into a half hour of taking the coil cover off to clean it up.
  14. Uneven wear around circumference of a tyre is worn out shocks generally. Good indication that the shock on that corner is probably the worst haha. But yeh heaps of possibilities.
  15. Had this exact problem in both fg I have at home. Turned out to be where cables run into the car inside the wheel well. Pulled plastic off and put silicone around all cables going into the car. I had to look into it because everytime I washed the car there was water at the drivers feet.
  16. Yeh atm looks like it'll be me in the turbo and my parents in their xr8 on the cruise. It just sounds so good haha. Drives well too. Moist.
  17. Yay ill be back from Thailand before any of those dates. Keen for this. Also dad had a blast on the last cruise. Went and picked up a new FGX XR8 today. So cool.
  18. I like peeping haha
  19. Why be sneaky just get in there haha. She looked like trout.
  20. I just watched the video. I want. And I like the sound. And like, everything else haha. Would be so much fun on the mountain.
  21. Just trying to stay kinda even. Don't need to turn into a beast like you haha
  22. Some crazy chick at the gym using every leg machine at once. I just want to do legs and leave not wait for you.
  23. Need that torque hit for mad roll on skidzzzz. Following that xr8 even with stock exhaust on Saturday was pretty moist. I'd still go turbo though. Can always change suspension. Engine swap sucks haha
  24. Ooh that sounds like a fun day haha
  25. Some of those sparks were spectacular off the commodore.
×
×
  • Create New...