Jump to content

urslow

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    815
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by urslow

  1. FIST for sure..... give em a call you will find they know there sh*te.. FIST for shizzle.. They'll be doing my work from now.. Dave
  2. Ditto.... But for my Oil pressure gauge you need constant power also not just power when the lights are on .. so best getting both from behind Dash.. Dave
  3. Jim Beam Long Black super premiums...AV GAS for Dave YEAHHHHH!!!
  4. Some wa*ker at Autometer has stamped the gauge upside down and me having had a few bourbans (New years) only read the back of the gauge and not the instructions aswell... might still take a few photos and try my luck at getting some freebies from autometer..Tossers .... Maybe I could say my car caught fire and wrecked my 20" rims and super lows and premium sound that I dont have yet...heheheheheh NOT!! Dave
  5. Just have and I think that autometer has a huge Farkin issue... The Stamp is arse about and the instructions are upside down... BRB and will check...
  6. I have installed my sender unit for a Autometer guage today and the gauge just wont work... Has anyone had problems with this??? The needle goes backwards??? The instructions says to ground the gauge near the sender unit??? Will any ground do.. There are 3 screws on the back: A sender one..connected to the sender unit.. A Ignition one...connected to 12v and a ground I have tried connection to all grounds (Battery, chassis, cigarett lighter etc etc) WTF ??? Please help Dave
  7. De-Badged today and looks siiiiiiiikkk....
  8. Agreed .... EDIT EDIT EDIT
  9. en dem er thankyous all coppers every one of singles yous.. Gotta love wired world of sports
  10. Sorry dudes but What drugs are u all on....That colour should be called TOXIC vomit..like a night on the midories IMO Dave
  11. ummmmmmmmmmm... he has only a suit keeping his head on... that's bad ....really bad... damn.... I feel sick
  12. How old are you mate? I'm 27, rating 1, no claims and no accident history... I am with Just Car Insurance and tried initially to get it through AAMI and they won't insure a T with anyone under 30... RACV was too expensive and Shannons who my HSV was with weren't really interested in insuring my car, not exclusive enough the guy on the phone told me... WTF?!?!? Only a couple more years to go till I'm 30... Jack Hey mate, Im 26yrs - give suncorp a call........................... HBF will insure my T for 36k and im 26 with rating 1 for life and it only $780 per year and mods are ok too as long as its legal!!
  13. Whats your PB Shaz??
  14. No need...... Standard one sound great once you have 2nd CAI and filter + 10lb Boost!! just keen for an argument/discussion ...hehehe Xmas and VB gotta love it!!!
  15. Whatever... The cops will nabb ya vik...they cant touch me Plumb back mate.....all legal...sooooo
  16. Merry Xmas all and all the breast for 2006...
  17. Whatever...
  18. Agreed..Tranny!
  19. How did ya break your shaft?? What were you doing and what power have you got?? Dave
  20. urslow

    Bullet

    Awesome ......... if only all ford dealers were the same... Oh well , looks like I need to get 330rwkw to be looked after..ummm... OK will have to do it then......Maybe that's what I can tell the missus...hehehe
  21. urslow

    Tranny's

    Jack you've already got a tuff looking T why stuff it up and make it look like something it isn't CYA JEFF I agree... $1350 can be spent in sooooo many other ways.....
  22. urslow

    Gt-p Edit

    Just jokes dude..... But get a custom tune.. you will see a big difference... Dave
  23. urslow

    Gt-p Edit

    Trade her in for a turbo....Simple really!!
  24. For starters id be putting a 2nd CAI and a filter .. (K&N is use) and then getting a retune... 250rwkw is an easy figure to get then unless your beast is underpowered from factory... What was your before dyno rwkw????
  25. Thanks dude im gonna go the 19's.... Either Fusions or the warwich mesh Dave
×
×
  • Create New...