-
Posts
696 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by mercturbo
-
Rob, I think I am up for a drive down to Geelong, are T's also welcome or is this a lumpy bonnet affair only? :lol: Peter APS Prob too late, but all are welcome, just a friendly hello to whoever is interested. If I go a BA 2 GT as looks likely I'll be visiting you Peter. Anyway Cheers Rob. got to go put some on ice.
-
Crap for a "new" car. Good work Hawk. Identifying this stuff early and having it in writing should lead to a early speedy resolution, best of luck Quality control seems to be getting worse not better. Saw an add for a VY2 clubbie 285kw brand new for $51990, with continued sh!t like this from Ford people may be tempted over. Hope not!!!
-
Gents have spoken the Hypno and Rowlan and we will be meeting at Eastern Gardens carpark Geelong overlooking the bay (up from Limeburners) tomorrow at around 2pm. All are welcome, I'll have icy prem lights in the boot, and theres barbies and plenty of room to have a run with the kids. Cheers Rob
-
Run to Marysville via Lake Mountain
mercturbo replied to bdennis's topic in Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
Gentlemen, I have spoken to Rick (Hypno) and Rowlan (Mark) and we will be meeting at the Eastern Gardens car Park overlooking the bay Tomorrow around 2pm, will have prem lights in the esky under ice, all are welcome. BYO stubbie holder :lol: There are barbies and plenty of room to have a run with the kids. Cheers Rob -
Now that your mates/idols Costello and co, have given you a great tax cut you could go the GT-P or GT, you should be able to get a good Govt discount as well. Good luck with whatever you go for Grant Cheers Rob
-
VX11 GTS 300, that would do me
-
FFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Good luck with the project Peter, surely there wouldn't be much change outa $80k for one of these. Would this thing get you under 10s? or is that a silly question
-
Both my xr6T and GT auto's have no shunt, very slight whine though on very smooth roads at around 90 on GT
-
Although I've had no shunt from my xr6t auto and GT auto, I just as easily could have so I'll sign any petition, if someone wants to type it up and bring along to cruise on the 16th you should get a dozen or twenty to start with. Rob.
-
How did they react when you said this?
-
Good luck with your new ride Zap, you should be free of brake shudder as the GT has 5500 k's so far without a hint of it, oh, also they stop very well. Have fun!!
-
What he said. And about the best job thing, you need to try mine for a week. Geea. Yeh Craig, you win this one I'm afraid Oh and welcome envi
-
I would hope Fmoco are reading this, there again they're all probably now in "Territory" mode, stuff the Mondies and JB's of the world. Cut your bloody profit from $155m to $140 m and fix peoples warranty as you should and you will have many happy satisfied, returning customers, if you don't well you're not listening Tom
-
You have the cake dude, was that on the road? $36k for a new "T" unbelievable. You might struggle with $38k cause of the K'ms. Good luck though.
-
Your considering another Ivan? Havent you been put off, FMOCO are laughing, give a guy a piece of sh!t and he buys another Oh well, bad luck has to end some time
-
Sorry to hear, Fmoco are shafting you with this, what I cant believe is why Fmco dont hanball the prob to Dana and make it their responsibility, a supplier should be responsible for their product. FMCO JUST DONT GET IT, they will have nearly lost you as a customer and you will be making it all known to everyone you can, on the internet, or anywhere, the treatment you recieved, and they better not blame you or anyone else for doing this. It is all squarely totally all their fault. Mate if there is anything I/we can do, I will turn up anywhere for a protest if it helps. Fmco and Expensive Daewoo seem to always "almost" get it right, but they dont seem to understand its these things that p!ss people off no end. There is a guy on FF who has been waiting like 2 or 3 months for a new diff, this guy bought a $80k GTP NOT A $20K TAXI. As I've suggested, your shunt may be with your car forever. I hope not. They will continue to fob you off. This Luke guy seems to have a leash around his neck, so is a waste of time. No one should blame you for checking out the dark side. Anyway, wish I could help, cheers Rob
-
Shunt getting to ya Simon? What happened with the Ford rep? I call her Sweet Red, cause she's a pretty young red headed thing with nice legs!!
-
I agree with everyones comments, also, Redhawks new avatar reminds me of him
-
Yeh!! who can forget Terri Hatcher
-
I've been for a ride in a GHIA and TX AWD, and unbelievaby, the road noise is signifigantly less than both the GT and bro in laws BA GHIA, this blew me away, there is less body roll than the BA ghia, (one of the things I've hated in all other 4wd's I've driven) They've copied the dynamics of the X5 very well, but they could've copied the plastics/interior better, apart from the seats, which are quite nice, the rest of the interior is typical cheap Falcon/Commo look and feel. The AWD version has great road manners and I prefer its handling and grip as tested on a couple dirt roads. Coming out of a GT into Territory, the loss of power and torque are depressing condidering it will use similar amounts of fuel, but they are different beasts, overall Ford have hit the spot and will sell plenty, If I was looking, I'd buy one on performance and value for money. Extremely impressed.If only they dont fark up the quality, Ford has a winner
-
Yeh Cro don't walk under any ladders and shoot any black cats you see, cause you really dont want any more of this kind of luck, maybe you need a Gadan "bad luck" foundation, I'd chuck in a few quid cause you've had you're share of crap mate. Cheers Rob
-
Be careful, some of the guy's want to kill you when you tell em bout the privelage club pricing we got, made the GT a good price also. 04' xr6T merc silv, auto, tow, tints, bootliner, mudspats, no other options $38,900 on the road
-
Rick, I PM 'd you some details did you get this?
-
Like Rick and everyone say, the xr6t is awsome we all know this, I loved it, had a fantastic run, very few minor issues, exceptional bang for buck value, especially modded a bit, spend $10k on APS 2/3 and trick up the brakes and tranny a bit and you destroy GT'S, CLUBBIES, put SS'S in the toilet. I love xr6t and the whole concept well done Ford. As for the username, well, just a tad lazy. I love both cars so it can stay MercT. Some of us just want to try a big roaring GT V8, its hard to explain, just love em both for what they are, its all good. Anyway Cheers Rob
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.