Jump to content

ktford

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    9,390
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ktford

  1. sh*t yeah, still a bit wary of authenticity some clever pricks out there, love th front shots, not a big fan of the raked look, maybe I'll have to put some territory springs in the front of mine, LOL
  2. who r u?
  3. at least u r honest
  4. I'd only worry about the noise, buy cheap sell cheap, this u r already aware of. Would the noise be audible in the middle of the night when your family is trying to get some shut eye, I've heard them squak loudly in the dead of night without rain
  5. good luck with da arms and with turning the pic up the right way and making it visible
  6. Getting married hey, I'll await its arrivalr in the for sale thread, LOL
  7. lived in the 2nd property through the Bellbowrie cutting on Moggil Rd for some years, worked at the servo when it first opened, twas a BP back then owned by friends of a friend, me n da lads used to tear it up out there quite rediculously. When I stacked it there I managed to retrieve it and drove it back, parked it 2 doors up the street at the cemetary as the law were tipped to be making a visit at home as the fed up farmer rang them, twas about 7pm in winter, appropriate place for it
  8. I reckon for you mate, locate the plugs at your ford service centre
  9. Tab is funny, now u r the funny 1
  10. thanks for the tip Ric, haven't been fro 22 years since I was 16
  11. 1-100 in 5.6
  12. Many possibilities, but get it sorted, don't drive it about untuned it will cost you bucket loads in the long run
  13. O Trent u r a ladies man
  14. Have you had the T flat out on Priors Pocket rd Moggill, watch that S bend, caught me out one night about 14 years back
  15. A new golf diesel hey, nice
  16. Well done Ricardo, give it heaps
  17. That was 1 hell of a cart wheel
  18. Only 5 years to late
  19. weirdo's
  20. Lee or Ray, I'm leaving you for trent to play around with
  21. Calm down, I've seen heaps of cetimathingamebob's they're usually about 3 inches long not 11 and sounds like a cocky when you squash them
  22. leave me jocks on for a week
  23. all the pics are annoying to say the least
  24. Yeah Jewels I'm blue all ova, but siders I don't care for, unless its new years at the rocks
  25. go and get f'd ya cheap rainchecking 8astard
×
×
  • Create New...