Jump to content

ktford

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    9,390
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ktford

  1. Hey David, nice to hear you are still kickn
  2. 160 cause you had a Poojero, that will handicap you
  3. Good stuff Roberta
  4. Ya wouldn't know it by ya presence
  5. so ya bloody should be shaz ← Your words make no sense, go to bed dopey or give Blonk his weed bag back
  6. Mate of mine just test drove a VE Senator, told the guy he absolutely hated it, I knew he'd hate it
  7. lucky plick
  8. some of us are still here although be it infrequently, no net connection in holes filled with mud in 2womba Trev, apologies.
  9. good luck with it you nomad
  10. why you say that far down the hole man?
  11. The dud rides have been hot on the backs of the dud performances he has provided over the years, hope he is with Skaife, means nose won't win either, LOL. I've pushed the Seto wheel barrow over the years but he is past it nowadays
  12. gorgeous day, maybe a swim coming up, before the cricket, must fit the lawn mowing in somewhere
  13. Such a shame for someone to have big dreams, reach even beyond them and suffer the way that she did from lacking the mental stability/toughness to stear clear of the ugly side of fame n fortune. I'll miss her as she was always funny to listen to and great to gawk at. As for the daughter I'd rather Saleen was given custody than Howard Stern as he is a real dick and Stern is considerably worse. I must get me a copy of her duet with Victoria Sylvestedt from some years back. Some of her Miss Tropicana pics were sensational as well as many others. RIP Anna, or Vicki Lyn Hogan, rest easy, by the way she isn't related ......... as far as I know p.s. there was a story on Tom Sizemore on Fox yesterday, now there is another case of piss weak brain, not to mention how rancid Heidi Fleiss looked, silly people
  14. Dead right I do
  15. twas nice to catch up with more forumphiles yesterday, danks slutty and Merita for being great hosts
  16. ktford

    Proud Aussie

    aussie aussie aussie
  17. I'm thinking it and you're knowing it missus
  18. It is a mans world after all
  19. Oh great, a womans perspective, this will be well balanced
  20. Another shalacking for the POMs tonight, with the added bonus for Kelp Peterfile about to be sent home for daring to take on Pidgeon and crackig a rib, HOPE IT HURT YA WANKA, that James Anderson is a drop kick, couldn't get a game at our local primary school. No wonder England can't win in any form of the game and he was mouthing off to boot, TOSSER
  21. Kevin Petersen is the complete package, a package comprised entirely of sh*t
  22. Cool, 6.30 for us non compliers
  23. Thank God I thought those other wanka's were back, thanks for the clarification Goldman
  24. Unbelievable Alan
  25. Four old original Bris X6T heads got together for a Barbie today, thanks to Whizzer, WaxyyJJ and all time leg end Goose for a great time. Also thanks to Bundy for increasing my enjoyment potential
×
×
  • Create New...