Jump to content

Muzza

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Muzza

  1. Yeah I'de be keen to come out for a run..... Don't care where. Muz.
  2. Top job buy all.... it's allway fun in a manual. Muz
  3. Good effort, I turned up at the dyno just as your ute was comming off it. Got to love a clutch as noisey as mine. Muz
  4. Individuals, Dat & myselef were there with a heap of other Newcastle hoons.
  5. Hey Pat, Didn't catch up with you over the weekend but I hear you caught up with Dat. . . . too tell him his car was on fire! Muzza.
  6. Send me info on the cruise Paul, I'll do my best to make it in the Ute seeming she is so clean & hasn't been out of the covers for a few weeks...... Muz.
  7. Blah Blah Blah . . . . . . . I'm sure back in 06 Russ I added you on the list...mmm must check. Maybe time for a new 1... PS, I love boobs too but I'm not drunk. Paul can I tag along on the Harley ? & next time your talking to Justin Don't mention it....bit of a sore point. Muzza.
  8. Sandy St Vincent I think I will use that more. Muz AKA "Bogan special '
  9. There will be few of the Blacktrack cars there. Steve Boyd's 500hp SR20 powered Nitsubisi ute will be there aswell as a few others...I hope to be there Sunday. Muzza.
  10. Mite get in next weekend, just didn't make it today. Muz
  11. Ring around & see if any of the local workshops have a Carman or snapon scanner to clear faults....No easy way sorry. Muz.
  12. I'f I don't break mine racing it on the Friday night I'm hoping to be there.... How far they got with your car Joshy? Muz
  13. They will work as long as your over boost in the software has been raised & tuned to suite..I wouldn't leave home with out it.. Muzza.
  14. It's a nice bit of gear if it's the one the was at Newcastle Autosalon. I think his name was George. Good luck with it. Anyone know when they expert it to be back on Fox? Muz
  15. Top Job Guys... Muzza
  16. Good luck with it Mickey, I won't make it today but a mate of mine from Sydney in a black 2 door Tarana is running (if it don't rain) his name is Rob say hi for me. Muzza.
  17. I wasn't using launch Control but mite eventualy. Muzza.
  18. The crown wheel & pinion are interchangable as mine was for a sedan but went in a ute. So yes is the answer. But a complete ute diff won't fit in a sedan. Muzza.
  19. In fact they can't do you for a BOV as it isn't a MAF engine management. You can get it engineered. Muzza.
  20. Good job Jim, They are nice around that level Dave, enjoy. Muz
  21. Thanks Chris, I try not to practice. It had a miss on all runs at full boost which ended up being coil pack failure so the is still more in the old girl... got half a dozen little changes to do once I get a chance & I'll be back down on a test & tune Friday. Muzza.
  22. You maybe able to get a new shaft fitted...how is the shaft on your old one's? Ring Nizrpo they maybe able to help. Muzza.
  23. They look awsome & with warranty! that's great. I'm sure they won't have any problem moving them as long as the warrany is for the guy who heads to the track 3 times a year. Muzza.
  24. Mite get I there after washing the crap off from my drive to sydney yesterday....
  25. Quickest from the 23-8-2008 is 11.41@128mph He backed it up with a 11.52. It was a Black Qld Ute with a plazman kit & tuned ??? Going to a powerglide Auto soon. My best time on the same weekend was [email protected] with a 1.838 60 ft. backed up with a [email protected]. best 60ft; 1.752 best speed;123.59mph No Flat changing & nothing over 5800rpm (except once ) Mine has a Nizpro Plenum with custom piping done by Blacktrack Newcastle. Muzza.
×
×
  • Create New...