Jump to content

turtle33

Member
  • Posts

    578
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by turtle33

  1. failing that, a hammer and a 9 1/4 grinder
  2. seen it and done it
  3. mate I will have a good look at the nolux later this year as im really over rebuiling this f*cking car, the aurion looks good to and I bet it wont depreciate like the fords.
  4. I got picked by a 355 spider ferarri, he droped the clutch at about 6-7k. He beat me across the lights (yes I have lights on my private test track) but I smashed him as soon as I hit 70k's (any thing under 70 just spins out of control). When he pulled up he said" sh*ts that's fast, what have you done to it?" Nothin mate stock as. He said he might have to look into gettin one for every day, I offered to swap but he said na, she'll be right. ps: the sound of the spider would put a horn on a jelly fish.
  5. 2/4 band, maybe even the drum.
  6. he prob would have taken it a few nights back, at 1am
  7. actually not a bad choice
  8. maxx
  9. DST has it's good sides and bad as well, but longer daylight for those of us who does not get home from work till 6 pm is great (hot or not) Isn't it amazing though, before the trial it was 75% in favour in the city, and now against Something wrong with the stats here ← 86.9% of stats are made up on the spot
  10. ive hsd maxxis and the dunlop in 18's maxxis by far
  11. sh*t house mate, you have done your dough. realistically, not bad but it depends on how much you paid for the block because there is usually not a huge variation in the actual house price. That far from the city the best bet is to purchase/build a lifestyle home (like shock has done big block etc) The biggest problem out there is the actual infastructure (no trains etc)but as more people move out maybe it will come. I personally like the 7-12 k radius on the north side. Northgate,nundah everton pk etc. Still not massively overpriced and some larger blocks available. You will realise profit on your place with out to many problems, so its a fairly safe bet.
  12. agree totally, but 17k's vs 45k's is a big difference, you will realise capital growth out there, but im not sure it will be as strong as samford, in real $ atleast.
  13. not a bad move. Wait till a few houses go up in the estate and sell on emotion, you will make a killing.
  14. I like the bunya riverside area better, only 17ks to the city (6 odd to brendale) and even though im a builder, I would recommend to buy an existing house, people get all excited about a new house and forget about the 40k odd for driveways landscape curtins etc. I guess I believe that that bunya offers a better lifestyle, mate I read the rp data, I tell you it encumbers a fair bit of the surronding disticts as well because having spent a fair bit of time there, there are a lot more "scumbags of society" out there than what is shown in the graphs. All in all it really is quite a nice place, but it will never be samford. Good luck with it all.
  15. [Tab, What was the average land value of Samford 4 years ago........ ← cashmere/ warner is a better proposition than dayboro will ever be. Exist house on 6000m2 around 600k. Bunya riverside 600-800k. Depends on how much you paid for your land I guess, as I said before its just to far out for me and to many dickheads on dirtbikes. I resemble that comment.
  16. worst, 286ks 85lt 100ron best 680 78lts 98 ron. sh*t huh
  17. I'll sell you a tent u f*ckin two head. You moving out to be closer to your crop? ← I might as well of had 50 plants heading on it for the f*ckn price I paid for so called Estate Living.....I was told Dipswich was two head city....now Im gunna have to sell and buy 10 places there... 4 Sale ...Dayboro...1.7 acres.......moving on to grow another head ← no dayboro is the ippy of the north, lots of single mums, hicks and wanna be farmers. Really it aint a bad place, pm me the address so me and me mates can come out and rip the block up on our bikes Its a bit far out for my liking, my wife used to be a teacher at the skool there.
  18. WTF? ← gunna ask same thing?
  19. call u tomorrow scotty.
  20. I'll sell you a tent u f*ckin two head. You moving out to be closer to your crop?
  21. what conditions and entitlements? dont get me wrong I think we need unions, there are some really sh*t bosses out there. Take your "company making millions" comment and shove it. Start your own f*ckin company then, im so sick of these fukwits who think they have a right to work and be paid well, it aint a right its something you earn. I think we all should be paid what we deserve but that will fail because over 2/3 of the county will starve (most would be union members I bet). I will support unions when they demonstrate to me that they truely have the members interest at heart. The unions wanted to bankrupt james hardie over the abestos debarcle, what good is that, surely you let them trade and continually repay the debt incurred. By the way I was on the site that started the cole inquiry, it was the most blatent demonstration of union bullying I have ever seen. The gov's reaction was little better though.
  22. ha ha ha I got half way thru wrighting the same comeback and read yours tab. Further to this, on many union sites I see unskilled and poorly educated laborers getting paid mor than my gp and still whinge whinge whinge. I and most of the building industry workers benifitt directly from the high property prices yet the cfmeu/blf etc keep saying "poor worker this poor worker that, he cant afford a house bla bla bla" stop spending your 80k+pa wage on piss, smokes and at the TAB and wow you just may afford a house. So far in the last 5 odd years I have seen 36hr weeks, doubling of rdo's and a massive increase of benifits and wages and still the same worn out lines of the unions continue. I think these lines will become powerful statements when/if labour gets in.
  23. then get the lib's to back crediable people instead of stuck up gits and they may have a chance. for the record I think lib's are way to out of touch with the people and labour is in bed with too many factions (political sluts) so im not to optomistic at the moment.
  24. mate on big building sites I have the same thought everyday
  25. couldn't have said it better.
×
×
  • Create New...