Jump to content

BenDoCo

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    4,509
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by BenDoCo

  1. yeah x3 Mine was probably one of the last to get paired to a car coz Herrods released the x4 and its firmware a day or two later :( A lot of tables changed = a larger file size and (not positive on this but) the x3 runs out of internal memory or space or something
  2. lol........that sux Rob was that on the mystery cruise or something else?
  3. lol and don't start with your bag of dicks thing again woman..........look what happened last time. how long was that pic up b4 Dags got rid of it?
  4. As I mentioned in my build thread Pete, my ECU bricked itself and wouldn't allow any changes to the tune to be flashed onto it. I don't know the exacts of it but Rob Herrod worked out that it was the file size that caused the bricking. Remembering that there are 50 odd tables that can be adjusted in the transmission and god knows how many in the engine, with the two combined -- pit lanes trans tune file and the amount of tables my tuner told me he played with in the engine tune -- it made the file to large for the ECU to accept it. If the tune file has a crap load of changes from standard then there is a lot to change in the ECU.........I think I'm right here -- someone will set me straight if I'm not. Rob Herrod pointed those involved to the work around with my ECU and all sweet now. Sorry to go a bit off topic OP
  5. brush ya hair
  6. You're on facesux and a member of their group..................... Karl, would you like to come on a cruise on Saturday night -- if you're not busy of course Better hehehe Yeah right........Hi Dani love you Would you like to come as well? you can come with me if a like. Is that better?
  7. ring me on ya way home
  8. Almost Brad.......... almost You coming out Saturday night?
  9. ^^ WSS
  10. I pitty his farken daughter if that's his mind-set
  11. Wouldn't know Just woke up...........
  12. Yeah the file size on an x3 'can' be an issue
  13. Rang KPM today to see when it'll be in Radelaide and Tim (I think) said in about 3 weeks it'll be 'in the workshop' so I rang the ford dealer where I bought my car from and they're gunna have one on show next wednesday. Gunna go have a look coz I'm starting to like them. I really do like that color.. Cheers Wilko
  14. VERY nice mate Good luck at the show I gotta get my rocker cover re-painted coz it's blistering all across the front
  15. Yep ya sure can I run a 245/40/18 on a 8.5 front and 275/35/18 on a 9.5 rear and the actual circumference of each works out fairly close giving a more cumfy ride Maybe 'slightly' over legal but 5-0 wouldn't care I don't think -- being a 19" wheel
  16. Pm bomber
  17. I got sent a few last night Spy and put them in my build thread She is a very sexy car.................now
  18. I know right ---- it doesn't rattle anymore Jet but that's just plain ugly :( Edit What price for what Matty?
  19. You guys...... Yeah I have a uhf in it coz I'm on the freeway alot and the truckies warn of 'road hazzards Just changed the oil and I'm gunna try this stuff to see what it's like I cleaned off the rest of the grease and crap underneath from when the Half Shaft let go and I repositioned the Nizpoo over the cradle to stop it rattling but I can't get the tips in the center and it's playing havok with my OCD
  20. stfu And hurry up with that white ford
  21. I took Roxy out to play on the weekend with a few people and the camera just loves her ❤❤❤ And to think that I was contemplating selling her........
  22. "Conformation from his mrs" Farken lol....... I remember those days
  23. annnnnd????? is it sold?
  24. I'm sure 'proper car maintenance' will be brought up at the next big Lesbian meeting held in each country
  25. ^^^ THIS
×
×
  • Create New...