Please be aware at this stage that this forum, it's moderators or contributors DO NOT conduct themselves in such a manner when leaving the lights whilst driving on the roads of Australia.......... Especially this g6et owner I am also 9 foot 2 tall and weigh 12 kilos
Thanks Panda, now you've put me off chocolate.....as for being rich, even when I had a bit of dough when younger, still couldn't snatch one of these cuties up someone find me a picture of the bestlook'nhookerindaworld plz
got the darkest legal in SA but have been told that my grey hair can still be seen..... They only use the Late model camira over here and they are fairly easy to spot......how many people have you seen shat themselves when you roll up beside them Angel??
Disappointingly ANGEL - No Really want one like the old guys wore back in the 80's that drove a Volvo or even from the 70's MG driver..........sweeeeeeeeeet no luck at the op shops yet but will keep looking
How rude.....I'm 49 and don't - I repeat - DO NOT have a tissue box on the parcel shelf.......it's in the little space in the consol now where's the enter button?
I'm not on either of those things - faceter & twitbook - and the only thing I no about hashtags is that I have to use it when I'm recharging my phone. "located beneath the 9 on your phones keypad" she tells me each month.............is that the same thing?
Hey Steve, don't ya just love how this thread has become (a bit) popular...............considering it started off by something being misread and you asking for it to be deleted. Maybe the thread could be renamed to 'Lets Guess What Ford Will Do With The Mustang....Whilst Hoping They Don't Rip Us Off ' well that put my post count up by 1.
Start making a close relationship with a tuner up there and check some of the threads on here to see what other members have done with their g6et. These things can still be perfect to drive on the street once you have an extra 100kw at the wheels worth of mods done or leave the running gear stock and spend it all (once you guys save some more) on making it look fantastic Either way, great car and I agree with ANGEL, very nice color....love how it shines at the fuel station. (did your mrs pay 4 the fuel as well as pump it??)
Congrats - hope both of you are happy with it You went a year without an I6 Turbo.......now that I own 1 of these, I couldn't imagine owning something without a snail on it Very interested to hear how it rides and handles once you do the springs...
Nothing to do with the game but............... I was actually in MM2 that was filmed in Broken Hill. The weekend I was on set was insane. Saturday night was 'all you can eat, drink, smoke and bang' night on top of what they paid for driving a car in the background during the day. Fun times
Point me in the right direction for some more funny ones like this please Dags Been looking but can't find any. There has to be others on the site.. Cheers