-
Posts
446 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Space Ace
-
I've tried most of the freely available premium fuels - Shell Otpimax (98 RON), BP Ultimate (98 RON), BP Premium (95 RON) & Caltex Vortex (95 RON) - and for me it appeared that the Vortex was best in performance and economy. Having said that, you do occasionally get bad batches of this stuff which makes the T go like a slug.
-
Man goes to see a magic act for the night. When he gets there and takes his seat, the MC comes on stage and advises everyone that the magician is running late, which displeases the audience. The MC then asks the audience “To fill in the time prior to the magician arriving, is there anyone out there that knows any magic tricks?” Our man puts his hand up and the MC invites him to the stage. Man gets up and introduces himself and scans the audience. “Before I begin my act, I will require a lovely assistant” says the man. A buxom blonde puts her hand up and is then invited up on the stage. “The first part of my act is to handcuff my assistant’s wrists to her ankles” says the man. “Now, for my second part of my act is to take off her skirt and underpants” says the man. The MC is now starting to get a bit nervous. “The third part of my act is to take my assistant from behind and pleasure her” says the man. The largely family orientated audience is now in disbelief and the MC has completely lost his temper and approaches the man. “What on earth do you call this?” he asks of our man. “Ooh, Maaaaggggicccc” responds our man.
-
Nearly the play list from my 40th <{POST_SNAPBACK}> That was probably a quarter of the playlist to my 30th a few years ago and with my 35th coming up next year, I'm gonna have to get these songs onto CD. Having said that, nothing beats cranking up the turntable to get the whole 80's feel again... Gee, if I could have my time over, there are a few birds at high school I would given a go considering the way they have turned out. And then there are those that have fallen by the wayside.....
-
I started going through some of my 80's disco vinyls and tape collections and here's a few classics: The Other Women - Ray Parker Jnr (of Ghostbusters fame..) Boys, Boys, Boys (this is when the video clip really took off...) - Nina (the Italian version) - Shout & Everybody wants to rule the world - Tears for Fears White Wedding - Billy Idol Just Can't Get Enough - Depeche Mode Blue Monday - New Order Theme from S-Express - S-Express Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners Break My Stride - Matthew Wilder I Feel For You - Chaka Khan I Can't Wait - Nu Shooz 1999 & I suppose anything else from him - Prince & The Revolution Pump Up The Volume - M.A.R.R.S. Paul Lekakis - Boom Boom (Let's go back to my room) Men Without Hats - Safety Dance Oingo Boingo - Weird Science Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Round (like a record baby) Rick James - Give it to me Baby, or Superfreak (both probably late 70s early 80s ) Violent Femmes - Blister in the Sun (another great sing-a-long) Escape Club - Wild Wild West Living in America - James Brown Buffalo Stance - Neneh Cherry I'm so excited - Pointer Sisters Rhythm of the Night - DeBarge Ain't Nobody - Chaka Kahn Dress You Up - Madonna Simply Irresistable - Robert Palmer Some Like it Hot - Robert Palmer in that group with a couple of Duran Duran members Bust a Move - Young MC Rock me Amadeus - Falco Two of Hearts - Stacy Q Keep Me Hangin' On - Kim Wilde The Heat is On - Glen Frey Let's Hear it For the Boy - Deniece Williams Carribean Queen - Billy Ocean Love And Devotion - Michael Bow (uno, duos, tres, quatros.....) Space Ace
-
If you are after same relationship advice, look no further its all below... BTW - Get rid off her....
-
My T is stock at the moment, and even though it does feel a lot smoother, when I put the boot in it, it just doesn't seem to have the same kick as it used to??? I think its time to visit the HPF boys....
-
I was actually looking to buy the A4 1.8T, as they seem to have a pretty good look about them, but as you said their engine power is sh*te... unless of course you buy the RS4 and say goodbye to about $140K... Congrats on the new purchase... pitty its not Black...
-
KISS - I was made... Gunners - Welcome to the Jungle Metallica - Enter Sandman Motley Crue - Girls, Girls, Girls Warrant - Cherry Pie Aerosmith - Love in an elevator Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild Alice Cooper - Bed of Nails and... Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up (the biggest selling song of the 80's) Space Ace Oh, and of course, Ace Frehley - Rock Soldiers
-
No farken way... unless you add Mugen stickers, small toys on the dash, hundreds of soft toys attached to your windows and bullet hole type stickers.... that's a No.8 - Speciar Flied Lice
-
Took my car for its 3K inspection this week and I told them that the gear changes (yes, its an auto) were a bit rough at times when cruising and that it would sometimes boost without any prodding. Anyways, I picked up the car and they told me it was all fixed as there's been an update done which rectifies this. Sure enough, as I'm leaving the dealer the car feels alot smoother at low end speed but once I planted it on the freeway, it felt sluggish and the gear changes were sh*thouse. WTF, WTF, WTF.... Has anyone else experienced this??? Space
-
Looks like October is going to be a busy trade-in time....
-
Cannot go past the original one though....the new one looks like its had its front end flattened by hitting a wall, what is it with the yanks and their crap styling? Check out the crap interior...looks like something you would have got 20 years ago in our local product...
-
Anything with the label TEAC on it should be avoided at all costs....only fit for Holdens....
-
For me it was history repeating itself...dad has had numerous Falcon's over the years, with the best one being an XC with a 351 in it...gee, I miss that one..anyway, my last Falcon was a stock EB, which for some strange reason always had more balls than it should have, but it also had the generic problems all the other Falcon's had at the time. I then switched to the Jap/Euro cars for a while, until I got given a Crummydore at my old job - gee I hated that one with a real passion. My dad and brothers used to laugh at me all the time as they knew it was eating me up having to drive it - I suppose the only good thing about it was that everything was free... Anyway, when the new BA series came out and it got such a huge rap, I test drove a few except for the T and was close to getting an XR8. I was set to go down and do the purchase but then I changed jobs at the time as well and then put things off. When I did go back to the dealer, he had no XR8's around, so I thought I'd try the T. Well, the rest my friends is history....hopefully, the T will be around in 15-16 years so my boys can enjoy it the same way I used to enjoy the old man's cars.
-
No sir, the dole is not a profession :lol: <{POST_SNAPBACK}> It is if you live on the Gold Coast. Dazza <{POST_SNAPBACK}> ...or in Moe
-
I work for a consultancy group called Lanigan Baldwin, who are slightly smaller than the previous mob I used to work for, which was called Earth Tech. I went from a global company of about 300,000 to about 25. Big difference is that the smaller organisations look after you...
-
Good luck with the job Pashen. Which development group is it with cause I work with a heap of them here in Melbourne?
-
Don't know how much my insurance is as the company pays for it...but when I was looking to buy a car, I inquired as to how much it costs for a GT (yes, I was dreaming at the time) and the difference between Foot-a-scray and Williamstown was about $400. Big difference if you ask me...
-
Pashen - yet to see you around the streets in our area, maybe cause yours is faster than mine.... I'll let the missus know about everyones responses...I'm sure she will now be in agreeance with me...just like every other time...
-
Are they taking orders on these yet??? I'll have mine with fries... BTW, this is sounding more and more like the 'clutch' solution for the F6...
-
The only Ford coupe I would consider buying would be the XC, in black, of course... now to save up enough moola and start rebuilding one...
-
Had a very long and at times ridiculous conversation with the wife yesterday regarding which car should be parked off the street in our driveway. She drives a 01 Saab 9-3, which only has 40,000K on it and is in immaculate condition, and I obviously have my beautiful, black beast which has been in my possession for only 1 month. The problem is we live in the western suburbs of Melb, lets just say near the Whitten Oval, and we both have had our previous cars keyed, attempted break-ins, etc, etc...which is part of every day life in the west. Since I've had the T, the Saab was relegated to the street with the rest of the crowd, as I think the T would be a lot more appealing to the criminal element out there. However, she thinks the Saab will always be worth more than the T (yeah maybe in $$$ but not in my heart) and wants the parking privileges reversed. I know it might me a little biased asking a T forum, but you all have other cars, so what do you all think?
-
Project Manager in Civil Engineering. Yeah, boring as sh*t but it got me my new T and it is an absolute joy driving it to and from work, which more than makes up for it. Now all my work colleuges want one as well when I take them for a spin...even the SS/HSV boys...
-
I had a bloke in a AUIII XR8 wanting to take me on last week. I thought nothing of it till his mate in the passenger side started laughing. At the next set of lights I clearly let them both know what my intentions where and needless to say they didn't come up for another try. What where they thinking??? IDIOTS
-
Depends on your dealer................... Find one that supports it, mine does not care about my CAI and exhaust mods as well as it being lowered, as long as they do not contribute to a warranty claim. Common sense prevails, but then you have some dealers that are arseholes, it's the inconsistency that is wrong. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Which dealer do you go to JB?
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.