Jump to content

Mr Man

Member
  • Posts

    816
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr Man

  1. isnt that what they did with the XC Cobra's? painted them up white with blue stripes to move out the old stock before the was released? look what XC's are worth now days... I find it funny that there is a run of GT's and Pursuits out there with the 302 Cobra motor in it, even less of them than the actual Cobra's which are meant to be the limited editions...
  2. [quote name='NYT-SKY' date='19 October 2009 - 07:11 PM' timestamp='1255943462' post='944722'] Single beam kits will be $199 delivered. Kits contain: 2x HID bulbs (size and Kelvin rating of your choice) 2x Slim line Gen4 DSP Ballasts (w/Decoders) Mounting brackets and fixings Manual Also has newer style square connectors same as the PHILIPS HID kits. [/quote] cool, how about the bi-xenon's? also what brand are these kits? cheers.
  3. any idea on approximate price for the HID's?
  4. Mr Man

    Killing Vermin

    I'd take a guess and say anything that moves...
  5. Mr Man

    Killing Vermin

    I'm getting a .243 soon, to go with my .22 and shotguns. only 15 shots? I put over 100 shells through my Beretta on saturday and my shoulder is fine
  6. It shows how pathetic society is nowdays, when the same people did the skit 20 odd years ago no one cared, now everyone is "oh that's racist". If they didnt paint themselves black, they wouldnt look like the Jackson 5 would they? and while we're on the topic of painting skin, should I be offended that Aboriginal's paint themselves white during their tribal dances??
  7. because if you had done your reasearch about detailing before posting you would know that you clay first to remove bonded contaminants from the paint surface, so you have a nice clean surface to work with... I'm pretty sure that DjGsTa works in the industry (please correct me if I am mistaken). how often you clean it is irrelevant to whether you need wax or not, wax and/or sealants act to protect the paint from the elements, oxidation and other crap such as bird and tree sap etc.
  8. MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)
  9. yeah data_mine is the one
  10. a bloke over on fordmods.com has done this to his BF GTP
  11. Chem Guys Microfibre wash
  12. try one of these... Bayside Detailing Mobile Car Cleaning and Detailing Brisbane QLD 4161 Australia 0405402845 JSA Detailing 18 Dexter Street Moorooka QLD 4105 Australia 0423648156
  13. Mr Man

    Brembo Brakes

    VHT caliper paint
  14. I'll swap you brakes so they'll fit
  15. ford sell them and they're not cheap....
  16. its perfectly normal, I think its the rollover noise from the gearbox you'll be hearing.. did you fit the alloy CSC too?
  17. 39psi in my 19s
  18. cant go past Russell Peeters and Jo Koy
  19. Mr Man

    Subs

    I have an Alpine S type 12 in my ute, running of a DLS CA41 amp and it does the trick
  20. I'd be more worried about an oxygen thief putting sugar in the tank than people stealing the fuel...
  21. yeah its normal, my Option 3 is slightly noiser than a standard clutch, but I only noticed it for about 5 mins, you get used to it quick and its nothing to worry about...
  22. I think those bosch units are an "idle bypass valve" not actually a blow off valve from what I've been told...
  23. if you want 330rwkw+ dont bother with a Monza, spend your money of something like a Rapid Systems of Process West kit straight up and do it right the first time.
  24. I've got a new wheel bearing/hub assembly that I'll sell if anyone wants it...
×
×
  • Create New...