Jump to content

Mr Man

Member
  • Posts

    816
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr Man

  1. Mr Man

    Mildura Car Show

    Thanks Dynowog, was a good day out in Mildura. Was also good to put a face to the name. Well done on the 98rwkw Trough Lolly, we'll see how the old girl goes after a rebuild I mite put the EF on their next year to :lol: Dynowog, any chance of you posting or emailing me the wet t photos?? it would be much appreciated as the battery in my camera died after the XR6 T's first dyno run. anyways I think a good day was had by all Mr Man.
  2. I looked at putting and EF XR6 motor into my EF Gli sedan. It would have cost me $2k more than getting the engine that was already in it rebuilt. So the mechanic told me anyway.... good luck with what u decide on
  3. I have seen a charade turbo running 15psi (this is what the owner has told me) with 70kw @ the wheels, is quite fast from what people have told me...
×
×
  • Create New...