Jump to content

cikas

Member
  • Posts

    616
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cikas

  1. Sweet Z Yeah you guys up North get to sleep in a bit longer And will be good to get some more photos of all the T's at Kings Park..
  2. cikas

    Ford F650

    Wow there sweet.. that's got to be at least a MR Licence for one of those... I guess the grassed area around shoping centers will be there parking bays.. cikas
  3. I had a bit of trouble with my AU XR8 with challenger.. It was losing all acceleration all the time ..They told me I had a bad batch of fuel and said dont worry about it... After about 5 times back they relised it was my plugs... BUt since then they have been realy good to me..
  4. Have to say steve did a great job on my window switches too .. Flukey cant open the windows , Its winter anyway you dont need the windows open.... cikas
  5. Wohoo a fellow Rocko boy to the forum mate. If ya have any Q's you want to know about ya T shoot away.. cikas
  6. What are our numbers now steve?
  7. cikas

    Ford Recall

    ahh well that was easy enough to solve.. If only all ford problems were that easy to solve
  8. Nice wheels mate.. Look good with some big bakes behind it
  9. Have ya thought about getting some nice 18's or 19's .. Bigger Brakes to go with ya new mags Maybe rear wing extensions.. Go the Typhoon Look... or Some Doof Doof.. cikas
  10. Its always a shame to see someone so young loss his life... I guess that it just goes to show that you need to watch yourself when out on the roads.. Its probably not going to be you that causes the accident.. Its they person you dont see... cikas
  11. Have to agree with everyone else.. Looks pretty bad...
  12. Just had a quick check 24cm Sticker is $10 ( Postage is only a $1 ) If you want the 1/4 12cm its like $4 ( Different Colors ) or the mega sticker 60cm for $25 cikas
  13. Im not fussed either way.. Donate to the forum or that $10 can get us all a fordxr6turboforum sticker each Now there's advertisment cikas
  14. cikas

    F6 Typhoon

    Nice mate.. Im affraid of test driving a F6 cause afterwards id probably sit down and buy one.. And dont realy have the money to throw around cikas
  15. Ahh well when you dont feel like using fuel you can just turn on ya telly and drive ya typhoon there
  16. Congrats mate Guess there is gonna be some pacing around marks around the house until delivery date and sleepless nights cikas
  17. Just tell ya girly that its a BBQ Birthday Party and on the way then ya can say, Oh by them way the BBQ is at a Dyno Shop
  18. Nice Vid mate
  19. Cheers Ken Cleared a few things up for us.. Looking forward to the 9th Should be a good day, Hopefuly the weather will be kind to us .. Dan
  20. Awsome Pics Guys Luv the Black and White Look Aeron..
  21. cikas

    Black Soot.....

    Nah sorry man. I got it a 20k... So it had been run in already... Maybe the soot thing is as you said a new car thing..Can always give Ford a buzz and ask em.
  22. I bought 2nd car from titan.. But will I get it serviced there.. No Way! I have always got my services from Challenger Ford.. They got a great team there.. Always looked after me..Hense why I ended up buying my T from them.. cikas
  23. cikas

    Black Soot.....

    Swanga I run BP Ulitmate all the time..and I never notice any soot on my T.. I got 28oookm on the clock if that's any difference..
  24. cikas

    Red And White

    Umm its different.. Im not a big fan for white cars.. But its ok man.. Main things is as long as your happy with it.. that's all that matters. cikas
  25. cikas

    Its Coming!

    Far out man.. Any damage to the car? IS it the one you are trading in for ya T?
×
×
  • Create New...