Jump to content

cikas

Member
  • Posts

    616
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cikas

  1. Nice car mate... Its lowered way to much for me.. But each to there own.. If you like it , that's all that matters cikas
  2. If I happen to win Lotto, Definatley a F6 with the GT for weekends... But seriously ive had no problems at all with my T and if and when its time to trade id probably consider the latest model T... or a Territory .... cikas
  3. Yeah mate give it a few km to work her in...If anything maybe put a 2nd CAI and change your filter.. Also to the forum and wheres the PICS!! cikas
  4. cikas

    New Member

    Welcome to the forum mate Car looks sweet cikas
  5. Check out http://www.xtremefordtuning.com/ Ive only heard good things from simon and the stuff he can do with a T. Ill be going there as soon as I get the $$$ cikas
  6. No worrys man.. Anyone else wanna Join the Southern Suburbs Convoy Up to Perth?? cikas
  7. cikas

    Painting Brakes

    Looking good trumpy Off to Super Cheap on the weekend me thinks.....
  8. Good to hear steve.. At least you T will be good to go now for the 9th
  9. Fraser Carpark Ill be there before 9 so just look for my HgAg Its the parking area behind the Cafe / Souvenior Shop...
  10. Adrian No worrys man... How bout we meet up at the Servo( BP or Shell ) just before you turn onto the freeway? Thomas Road Entrance Anyone else who lives in the Rockigham/Kwinana areas are more than welcome to come along too.. Just need to organise a Time to meet up at the servo.. Hows about 8ish....Dont wannabe late.. We need to be leaving KP at 9.30 so if we get there a bit early can secure the carparks for the other guys... Me and steve were knocking ppl away last cruise for trying to park near our T's dan
  11. cikas

    Turbo Taxi

    I guess if we find out who owns it.. He can give a lift to the guys who are waiting for there T's to be delivered, For the next cruise cikas
  12. cikas

    Peoples Thoughts

    I guess you guys are right.. I was pretty much thinking short term, But I guess if I wait.. ( Gonna be around xmas time ) Ill be more satisfied in the end.. Ill go get the Springs done soonish.. And ill see how they look with the stock rims on.. Who knows I might likem as is.. Does anyone have a pic of a T with stock rims on with Kings SSL / SL on em?
  13. cikas

    Turbo Taxi

    Taxi drivers are earning too much these day I recon....
  14. Much better mate
  15. cikas

    Peoples Thoughts

    Yeah some of those are pretty sweet. BUt ive heard some good and some bad things about tempe.. And I dont realy want to be one of those bad things to happen to me.. Especial when they are over the East states...
  16. cikas

    New Work Truck

    Nice truck.. Everyone must be buying up before financial year.. Our new 30T All Terrain Crane arrived last week and about 4 months ago we bought a New 30t Todano Crane too.. Havent got an pics to show though cikas
  17. Ok Guys'n'Gals ive pretty much decided now that im gonna get the Speedy Mercury Wheels. Only thing is ill most likely be getting the 17inch option due to $$$ Ive been quoted $1100 for these fitted etc... If I was to go 18's id be up for about $2500 So with the money I save im gonna get King Springs and lower the T... Just wanted to know what ppl thoughts about the 17' idea with king springs... If its worth doing or if im better off waiting another 6 months till I get enough $$ to do this... cheers cikas
  18. No probs steve.. At Least you will be able to leave them at your place until time of bbq I wanted my sticker ....
  19. Looks Good Mate.. What you got under the bonnet for 500hp???
  20. Good work Mate... Glad to see it all works once all back together Cant wait to see how it looks cikas
  21. cikas

    Premium Brakes

    Im pretty sure there is someone in the forum who can get ya the PBR brakes cheapish... Just cant remember who it was cikas
  22. No worrys mate.. Yeah the lux Pack is probably the easy way to do it.. You got all your other little options like Mudflaps/ Headlight covers etc that you probably get thrown in ( Hopefuly ) or at least cost price Have to let us all know how ya go in ya purchase... What color are ya goin? cikas
  23. to the forum mate..And congrats on ya imenent purchase of a "T" It all depends on the $$$ realy. If I had my way again.. And what I will be gettin on my next T are * Premium Sound * Leather * Sunroof * 18 Inch Option ( Unless you Want different Mags ) * Sports Steering Wheel But in the end mate it is what you want.. And are willing to spend.. If you are going to fully option the T out, It might actualy be cheaper to buy a Typhoon.... (Just a thought ) To work out ya price check out http://www.ford.com.au/configurator/configurator.asp cikas
  24. cikas

    Ford Gt

    Such an awsome car...... Bet ya that dont take no from the GTO's over there cikas
  25. Hmm I think ive only got another year left of freedom.. The missus is already asking the question.... Sounds like we are gettin more and more ppl coming now.. Good stuff W.A
×
×
  • Create New...