Jump to content

cikas

Member
  • Posts

    616
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cikas

  1. Menace has replaced the beloved Phantom...
  2. Yeah pretty much man.. But at least you will know where your fairmont stands.. And you do get a Laminated print out of your run.. ANd after its all over off to the BBQ
  3. Yeah id expect somewhere in the 180's but the manual pulls will pull higher.. Have read the post on the W.A cruise? Are you happy with what were doing?
  4. cikas

    Its Coming!

    Ouch 2 times mate.. 1 for gettin them out and 2 for the $500.. Im sure owning ya T will make the pain go away
  5. Far out man I wasent even born then cikas
  6. Zoran good to hear mate.. Last Time I spoke to steve, He said we got 9 guys. So should be a good day .. Hopefuly we can get more than 14
  7. Good results adam.. Looking forward to hearing about you quater times
  8. Just finsihed watching the first 2 races of teh V8's and so far I havent been impressed much.. 1) There isint any atmospere there 2) There aint no crowed there 3) Expensive Daewoo are wining IMO so far China has been a flop for me...Good track .. that's about it. Bring it back to OZ and we will show em how its done.
  9. CRUISE UPDATE CRUISE/DYNO/BBQ Date = 9th Of July Meeting Location = Fraser Carpark ( Kings Park ) Time = TBC Waiting on D&T Ok guys myself and steve have come up with a suggestion. Once time has been arrange we will meet up at kings park about an Hour before the Dyno. That way we can have a a mingle and check the cars out before we cruise.. And of course get some snaps shots of all those T's lined up together.. We will just make sure our Parking attendent tells other motorist to off when they try park near all the T's I know its not far to get to D&T we are gonna take a bit of a detour and go the long way there so we can get a bit of a cruise happening.. Map is below so we dont get lost Route will be pretty much cruise up the freeway, off at ocean reef road then into wangara.. After the dyno is over... We will all head back to steve's place for a hard earned rest and relaxation.. With the BBQ can we have a few hands up for people to bring stuff for it.. Ill bring the Sausages.. and Rolls and a few drinks of course.. Remeber this is gonna be a fun day, so we dont want to see people boozing on hard... Its for BBQ and Light drinks..Dont want to make a mess at steves place.. Hope everyone is happy with this idea.. And am looking forward to catching up with the guys of the 9th cheers cikas
  10. I know man It seemed you and steve were goin hard all day up till then.. I need a bit of action Would have been good seeing 3 T's takin of of like we did.. Dam you dual carrige way
  11. Yeah pretty much the same mate.. Wash it once a week with meguires .. ( Vacum / Wheels / Interior ) Unless its raining of course... And polish it every 2 months or so with Meguires NXT Gen Polish. Oh I do the missus's car at the same time too. 04 Focus.. So its just not the T... cikas
  12. Only thing there is once ya get here there will be to much to drive home Taxi
  13. Its a nice car too
  14. They probably didnt want to admit that the F6 can do the same as the LS2 on the quater mile
  15. cikas

    Xt Vs Xr6

    that's why I sold the AU Xr8 cause it was only 185kw.. I had some XT's and XR6's keeping up wth me .. So that was the point where I got my T..
  16. Yeah I plan on going down to the plex after the winter period and when the missus isint around .. Just need to get a helmet.. Ill be happy if I can get into the 13's even if it is 13.99
  17. XtRmn8 your right man. There was a Merc T on the ford webpage going for $29990. Coinsdence.. I think not.. I guess its just Ford going out to make a quick buck Also was in the sunday time.. cikas
  18. cikas

    Its Coming!

    My dealer has been on the ball everytime ive gone to him.. As well as my missus.. They said it will be ready Fri it will be ready first thing friday morning.. But saying that there are allot of factors to take in to consideration. * Detailing * How quick your truck driver is in getttin it to Ford *Any aftermarket extras Just give them a call mid week and ask for an update...
  19. Link didnt work either.. But I have read the artice before... I know what Id buy.. Why spend all that money on the team spec when ya can get a typhoon.. and with the money you have saved get an edit or goto Nizpro.. I think HSV are reaching hard to match up with the Typhoon and Tornado.. Id rather get a car that I can drive around the town and still give it some every so often and not have to fill it up every second day..
  20. Got to agree with ya there. Sv6 is much more neater.. Has much more of a nice flow to it. Where as the HSV is just .. There is lines going all over the shop..It almost like they have tried to change everything about the car to stop it looking like any other holden.. Plus I realy hate that grill at the front over the front wheels..
  21. Jet Leave the HgAg Alone.. Need someone to come to your rescue Nice looking car mate.. And glad to hear you wife was ok I forgot to tell you FXR6T 1st rule of forum.. Dont take no from guy's taking piss out of the almighty HgAg ( Silvers ) color cikas
  22. Welcome to the Forum mate I havent heard of that happening before, But im sure someone here has and is more than willing to give ya some info.. Hope you get ya car back soon and then no more other problems.. Have fun and If ya got any pic's wed like to see them cikas
  23. Yeah good ideas there...BUt yeah we are pretty much doin it for a bit of fun and gonna prob be a cruise and bbq too.. But im sure the guy with the lowest rwk will get something from the rest of the guys and the guy with the highest rwk, prob wont shut up about it LoL cikas
  24. cikas

    Swann Insurance

    Sorry to hear about all ya troubles mate.. Id go through RAC.. If ya got it up there.. They were great when I had my accident in my old car.. Guy came out following day to inspect it , and it got towed that day. And work started on it within less than a week.. ( Pretty big Crash ) I started at $1500 PA now im down to $800 PA within 3 years.. Oh by the way im only 24 too.. hope that helps cikas
  25. We usualy meet up at kings Park around 10-11 so however long it takes to get there from KP.. I dont think dyno numbes matter..We have only got 3 people for the dyno so far.. But the post hasent been up for long, and steve has sent out emails , so we probably wont know full numbers for a bit.. But hoefuly we can beat the first cruise and get more than 14 people..
×
×
  • Create New...