Jump to content

mickey_gee

Member
  • Posts

    593
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mickey_gee

  1. We will have to go to the Central Coast to meet up with Sam, cause he missed us last time. Sam is there an place that dose both Ribs and Pizza?? At this stage im going with the Pizza at Mingara (this would be my one vote) MG
  2. Come on Dat Dat! All the choices are good..... I want pizza and ribs at the same time
  3. You use a seatbelt around the motor and stand on the towers....
  4. I had my auto upgraded at Prestons. My car made 265rwkw for 3 months when the stock box crapped itself. The box made a pretty funny sound then no reverse. sent it all to prestons and they toughened the box up for 380rwkw for $2850. The Wog put a tranny cooller on it aswell and its been running fine. The no 2nd and 4th problem is the bands. my box was complete mechanical failure. The Preston boxes have a kevlar band which sometimes screaches on heavy loaded gear change. also on under run 1st gear disengages. The 1st - 2nd change is pretty jerky too. This is for belt longevity. If you are serious about an auto upgrade look at a preston C10 3 speed. This sounds a bit backward but its good for big power reliably. MG
  5. Im a bit thirsty. Anybody taking advantage of the St Patrick vibe, Surf fest babes and the GGs, that wants to go drinking tonight? Town will be pumpin MG
  6. The turbo problem was associated with the cartridge moving. I dont understand how that could happen as its so tight. The exhaust turbine touched a heat shield inside the turbo and wore that out but no blades got chopped. new different sized cartridge was used and shaft was macheined. probably didnt have much to do with oil though and the car has done 70000km. It got serviced on the ford schedual services only and shel helix ultra was used for all the services Im not sure if anybody uses this oil and didnt find much in a search except an oil compairo that rated the sin5 pretty highly. Just not sure if its good for the T that's all and wondering if somebody mechanical had an opinion MG
  7. I finished the donuts off for breaky this morning and Im in for Lonestar. Ribs, gimme ribs...... and those cowboy songs....! MG Ill be lurking round town tomorrow night
  8. I have recently had turbo trouble and I have put Penrite Sin5 into my motor. This oil is a 0W-60 oil and ford only recommend 0w-40 to 15w-40. will this sin5 be bad for my motor and turbo in the long run? MG
  9. The Lada dosnt have an IC
  10. Krispy Kreame for breakfast today again...... Ive nearly eaten all of them, think I got 4 to go. Breaky tomoz..! That pink lada on 22"s was all show......
  11. Krispy Kreames for breakfast again today......
  12. Ive ODed on Krusty Kreme 4 times again today, the Mrs has banned them from the house. My belly is sore and I dont feel so good...... MG
  13. Ill see you there too MG
  14. im in. havent seen you for a while Ben where you been?? MG
  15. Im in. I think I can eat Krusty Kreams again. I ODed on them a few times and I dont know if I can get back on the horse. MG
  16. There still is a production class isnt there? I thought I saw an xr6t chop everything else last year, not real sure about that though. MG
  17. Im Bathurst 1000 virgin and the cheery will be popped this year. I have accomedation already and will buy the tickets soon, if they are on sale. Will see you all there MG
  18. mickey_gee

    Anti-virus

    I have used nortons for a long time with no issues. Usually finds more viruses and cleans most of them pretty easily. If your computer is running slowly it mighy need a mal ware checker. My sugrestion is to download Hijack This run it and turn off everything that isnt a virus scanner. Then download search and destroy, update it, and run it. Hijack this is a powerfull tool and is a little complicated. Ive never wrecked anything with it but it does alter a lot on your computer (in a good way). If you are not up to using Hijack this then just use the search and destroy. It always works and Ive never wrecked anything with that either. Disclaimer: At no time am I liable for any issues my advice causes....! Hope this helps MG
  19. The left head rest looks ok in the Audi!
  20. Dude Ive got no plans for 6 months..... I might have to mow the lawn soon though... MG
  21. The power cruise was good value and I had an excellent time. Whitey I know Josh aswell, I think Dat introduced me though. It was a pretty hot day at power cruise and I found that my car got pretty hot and went into limp mode. Its never happened before and I havent done any damage, I dont think. Some guys with us got heaps of pics and vids but I havent seen any yet. Also there was a heap of newcastle people there which wasnt entirely bad....... no it was good, I sware! MG
  22. Went to Power Cruise at eastern creek yesterday, Muzza and Dat were there as well and seriously I had a f@#%$n ball. What a day. I cant think of anything more fun to do at that price... MG
  23. I was it town last night and there were 3 marked cop cars and 1 blue unmarked falcon with silver stripes doing the beat. I dont think I saw the acid rush Az. I was parked in the little carpark beside the pond in the park. Also I seen that forester over the island. 2 D's pulled over a Late model camira driver for laying a patch 2 weeks ago. Very sneaky..... made me think twice about doing any stupid (fun) stuff for a while MG
  24. Romper Stomper!!
×
×
  • Create New...