Jump to content

mickey_gee

Member
  • Posts

    593
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mickey_gee

  1. you didnt hit a cat or small animal did you??
  2. Cessnock born and bred,bought a T 4 months ago. Your shockies and tyres will love cessnock roads ← Its my yearly money wasting outing. I seriously only buy crap when I go there. I got a 2nd hand chainsaw this time.... Have you ever herd the saying playing up like a second hand chainsaw...... I should have known better. I might get back there to do a Dr Jurds jungle races day and sleep in the main st somewhere.... MG
  3. anybody want to sell some stocker mkII ute tail lights?
  4. They are all h6 uhf. the only problem is that they only have 4 channels. All programable using a rib box
  5. Cro I got lots of GM950 motorolas. Could you use them for anything worth while?
  6. Cro are you talking about a GME3200?
  7. I can get 4db flexible antennas for about $25
  8. A carbon fiber bonet saves 30kgs or so I have been told MG
  9. The wog will mod it!
  10. Im going on November the 3rd. Anybody want hook up and go? MG
  11. But all I have is the charade at the moment. I reakon it will pull 22rwkw! ← ahh that would be 0RWKW.... charades are front wheel drive ← Yeah true... Im too use to quoting rwkw for the T. But 22fwkw is hectically massive......! HEHEHEHEHE MG
  12. But all I have is the charade at the moment. I reakon it will pull 22rwkw!
  13. I wonder if it will chew up gearboxes....
  14. I was just watching House and some dudes eye just popped out. I think im going to be ill.... MG
  15. any degreaser?
  16. When my car was in at the local Ford garage for a service, somebody sprayed radiator coolant all over the motor. I didnt notice this till a fair while later and now there is a hazy yellowy whity film all over the black plastics under the bonnet. Ive tried washing with soapy water and a scrubbing brush but its hard to remove as the surfaces are rough. How do I clean this plastic? Is there anything I can put on them like armour all to blacken them up again? The plastics are the tapper cover and the hard plastic air pipe MG
  17. So to keep my car hard I have to not let my Mrs drive it (as she drives very conservativly)? That explains when I drive it for long periods it feels harder. but I have to switch it off and back on again at the end of the trip for it to happen. Is this true? Wog is the self learning switched on or off usually in tunes? When I put the factory tune back in the car it seems to only boost to 2 psi but after a few days it begins to go up. This happens with the tunes aswell. Am I dreaming or can this happen? IS it related to what we are talking about here?? MG
  18. How were the winners chosen? were there swimsuit catagories?
  19. Miss Virgin Islands......
  20. Im having flashbacks of the movie Office space. The guy removes the handels on the door at work. I got shocked when I touched the door handels at work all the time so I put packing tape on the ones I regularly go through. My workmates applauded my solution after I had a tantrum and threatened to remove all the handels.... MG
  21. I dont smell.... ← Sure.... and Lumpy doesn't snore either! I'm a "maybe" at the moment, but I should know this week if I'll be in the country that weekend. If I'm in, then you're more than welcome to ride shotgun with me. I'm sure there will be plenty of spare seats available if I can't make it. ← Thanks Dude
  22. 1/ Ive learnt that its very easy to spend piles of cash on my T 2/ And its all worth it..... 3/ Dags has too much time on his hands MG
  23. Ive had some misfortune with my T and I have to send it to be fixed in Melbourne. As it turns out I could pick it up at Jynabine on the snowy cruise. That leaves me with a faver to ask all that are going on the cruise from Sydney. Can I hitch a lift with anybody? Mickey
  24. Mrs bought the extended warranty, I said I thought it was a good idea. any way If I had known before we bought I would have completely sifted through the fine print and been a bit tighter about the whole extended warranty thing or would not have got the extended warranty and gone full sik on the T. Either way now I understand a little more about Ford warranty and can now see the errors that I have made and I dont blame ford warranty for any of this situation.
×
×
  • Create New...