Jump to content

mickey_gee

Member
  • Posts

    593
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mickey_gee

  1. Muzza you coming into the foreshore this weekend and put the ute on show?
  2. Oh no Muzza. That sounds ungood. I dont really like policeman but I would have had something to say if he added a smart a$$ comment like that.... MG
  3. My T is exactly the same and I got 265rwkw. the next things I would install are injectors and fuel pump
  4. Dat dat the T wont be ready by the 10th. It looks like ill put the charade in. anybody got a set of mag for my charade MG
  5. Hello All I wish to buy a rear passanger side light for a BA ute. Its a standard ute. Dad backed into a gate and broke the one he had and he has sent me on a mission to find one for him at the right price. Can anybody help me MG
  6. Hey look dat dat you have 69 posts....!
  7. im going to start riding my pushy. ill get fit..... or have a heart attack!
  8. wonder whet they make RWKW?
  9. muzza what licence do I need to drive your truck?
  10. Is that a bit they left out behind the front guard? that is a big hole.
  11. I think im in! I had an accident today and the T has a rearranged front and a serions boot got a bit intimate with the T....! either way it should be soughted by then and Im in. Ill take the charade if the T isnt back. its stock 3cyl and its hard....... Dont need a mullet cause the fro gets me into enough trouble..... MG
  12. looks like it needs more than duct tape!
  13. Kebabs @ 3:45am, sounds like a VB ad....!
  14. Its blown the block and heads off.
  15. There isnt such a thing as a bad kebab dude...! And I stall have my balls....
  16. BBQ at Dat Dats.
  17. When I was just a baby, my mother told me son, always be a good boy and dont ever play with guns....... Hey Rapid I didnt hear that one playing last weekend....!
  18. I dont have much to do this weekend whats everybody up too??
  19. I want a yellow one tooo!
  20. I thought that was the norm for you Newcastle guys? Scotty ← Welcome to Newcastle....!
  21. Dude another box?
  22. Run to paradise!
  23. Dat dat you know I want too. Ill see if I can get the day off work
  24. hehhehe
  25. I have the whole skit somewhere
×
×
  • Create New...