Jump to content

mickey_gee

Member
  • Posts

    593
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mickey_gee

  1. be a man!
  2. The lads are all wearing smiles...!
  3. All up it was an excellent day. This is a photo taken at glendale before we left MG
  4. What does that mean exactly? ← I guess more than Slightly Reccomended but less than definately reccomended Lumpy ← Lumpy dont start f@#cking with my head!
  5. im washing the car now. Muzza ill give you a call ill meet you in hexam MG
  6. I don't have a sun roof but I feel helped. Thanks. ← You cant be helped dude. your a very sick man!! ← very true.. so mickey did ya get the sunny working? shazzy ← YEEEEEESSSS! it works again.... Its funny watching the ford guys at the local dealer stumble around that sunroof preset problem. Thanks for the help here! MG
  7. ill see you all at Glendale MG
  8. Ok 10-10:30am Sunday Glendale. I will be there. A bit more time early in the morning to wash the car MG
  9. how many Kws do you have? want to know what to expect with mine.
  10. I don't have a sun roof but I feel helped. Thanks. ← You cant be helped dude. your a very sick man!!
  11. Nice work Max. I will try tomorrow. I would have never worked that out and its funny how the manuals say nothing. MG
  12. ok sounds good.
  13. Im with you dude. I want to meet up with them too. Come into town tonight!
  14. there is another way. does anybody know how?
  15. Rob your very fast!
  16. will the "C" button start working after that? and will it auto close when I switch the car off?
  17. is that it?
  18. My factory sunroof presets have gooooone! How do I get them back? MG
  19. And maybe some black flames too Lumpy ← I'm with you guys.. Around these parts we call them kloster stripes Kloster are our local dealer & for some reason they have taken the bling factor away from the stripes (on a none GT) Too top that off they put COBRA Stripes on bog stock none turbo Extaxi's. Please think again if you want it to look different put an extra coat of polish on the beast. But then again the black flames would be HOT!!! Muzza. ← Exactly why I removed the "Kloster Stripes"! ← They put those stripes on the unmarkeds here aswell
  20. Its all fun and games till.............. That looks dangerous
  21. With the price of fuel I got to do that with the t. anybody got a video camera.
  22. F#%k a duck...... There is too many choices now! My head hurts. 1 2 or 3 and Muzzas option are all good for me! MG
  23. im thinking can that thing do porn?
  24. 10am leave speers point then into town at about 1-2pm
×
×
  • Create New...