Jump to content

mickey_gee

Member
  • Posts

    593
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mickey_gee

  1. that's because youre the only one with the 5watt. Everyone else has the 1/2watt ← I have a tokyo hipower hl250u power amp should do 200 watts in the car 2000 bucks worth of booster. I will try and get there also ← What you going to do, cook a chicken?
  2. Im a porn star...... very good looking, very buff. I go to the discoteq and the beach a lot..... MG
  3. You can come to newcastle. you probably wont find a job here, but not mamy people have them here anyway.... MG I might pull a sickie tomorrow....
  4. ill try to get there MG
  5. seems a bit frustrating he never seems to get a chance to open it up hard except in a straight line
  6. mickey_gee

    Plasmas

    the car racing live on 10 is good quality, the footy on 9 is crap. definetly the dvd player connected to the green red and blue component connectors is very good. Im going to buy one of those digital boxes with a hard disk. tape the car racing in wide screen MG
  7. Foreshore show and shine this weekend. hop the weather is good. lots of things too look at last weekend.... MG
  8. Sorry
  9. are you guys in Sydney?? MG
  10. are these Aurions out in the flesh yet?
  11. nobody ever goes faster than 30km/h below the speed limits in a toyota, that's why they dont break. Give granny my T I reckon she will back it into a tree or have a 5km/h head on in it but im sure it wont break either MG I HATE TOYOTAS, HARD 2Js OR $HITTY STARLETS. I HATE THEM ALL! ESPECIALLY LANDCRUISERS
  12. Call me when you are about too go. Ill goo too MG
  13. I find myself in the traffic getting held up by $hitty toyotas every time I drive anywhere. I hope the aurion changes that somewhat!!! MG
  14. I might go for a look. is it on all weekend or sunday only?
  15. Has anybody got 1 of the 2006 turboed colts? if so what did you think, thumbs up or down? MG
  16. I think toranafest is this weekend at the foreshore
  17. Ok ill try that, didnt think of a trophy shop MG
  18. I have a set of 18" and I want ford, FPV, Ford racing or anything ford related for wheel center decals. they are 54mm in diameter and im having trouble finding anything smick looking. has anybody got any ideas from where to get something like this? MG
  19. oh sugar, sorry about that..
  20. 73 A newey guy FAT-SIX has done some exaust work on his xt I think he would be a good guy to share some tips with MG
  21. Ill be in on that one Muzza. MG
  22. that's 1 min and 25 seconds that im not going to get back....!
  23. im interested. any more detail dat dat?
  24. I think I will be in, but am not sure yet. MG
  25. Russ move it to the next weekend dude...!! MG
×
×
  • Create New...