pro346
Member-
Posts
63 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by pro346
-
Awesome result matt!! what was your half track mph?
-
How Often Do You Need To Re-Tune Your Car?
pro346 replied to SydCrazi's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
I usually get my tuner to replace the jets in my injectors and replace the points in my coils once a month....he can does this while altering my tune to suit the varing ethanol content monthly... -
Nice who serviced it and what did that set you back? mine may need this
-
Yeah smashes the tyres... feels really torquey must be the stock exhaust!
-
biskets the upside down one has boost, dont have one with afr.... no turbo badge gunna so half sleeper!!
-
yeah mate it appears so,
-
I bought this fg xr6 turbo ute about 3 months ago, As ive owned a bf xr6 turbo ute before I knew that you can pick up some cheap second hand parts so I went about collecting the parts to get it tune it on e85! Using forums face book and gumtree I picked up the following parts Pw stg1 cooler Xspurt 1000cc injectors venom cat k n filter and intake muffler delete Xcal and the only new item a walbro 460 total spend 1950 plus tuning Once jamie started tuning he realised that the turbo was laggier than normal little turbo and holding boost longer... so it turns out previous owner must have had turbo replaced, I pulled pipe off today to confirm! Id really like to thank jamie @ fpt for the flawless tune, flowing injectors and fitting them, fitting me in with 2 days notice, His service is second to none! Now ill probably upgrade the dump and do an actuator to hold more boost as I have a turbo that can provide it!
-
Hdi Intercooler Are They Any Good ?
pro346 replied to genuine honest person's topic in Forced Induction Workshop
Auto, yes very surprised showed no valve float... 17 down to 15 was all the stock actuator would let in!! 257000klm zf still staring to hate me already lol -
Hdi Intercooler Are They Any Good ?
pro346 replied to genuine honest person's topic in Forced Induction Workshop
yeah mate the stepped cooler -
Hdi Intercooler Are They Any Good ?
pro346 replied to genuine honest person's topic in Forced Induction Workshop
Made 385rwkw.... venom cat, intake muffler delete, pw stg1 cooler 1000cc injectors and walbro 460, total outlay $1950 plus tuning very happy with results! jamies tuning advice and general help is exceptional! looks like previous owner may have fitted 3582 as results were surprising and it held alot more boost than a little turbo would... If I fit a bigger actuator there will be plenty more power from this simple setup to be had!! -
Hdi Intercooler Are They Any Good ?
pro346 replied to genuine honest person's topic in Forced Induction Workshop
my ute is booked in tuesday at fpt with same mods but pw stg1 cooler.... lets put this to bed or see if internet makes sales... -
Hdi Intercooler Are They Any Good ?
pro346 replied to genuine honest person's topic in Forced Induction Workshop
I was going to put my bigger turbo plus turbo side intake on, but im more than happy to run the same mods with process west stg 1 cooler to give you a comparaisongunna same tuner and all!!! -
Hdi Intercooler Are They Any Good ?
pro346 replied to genuine honest person's topic in Forced Induction Workshop
11.51 @121 with a 1.8 60 foot will go really low11s with sticky tyres and 1.5-6 60 foot awesome effort as it hasnt been to cold up here yet either! by the way I picked up a pw stg1 second hand for $700! much better in the long run... jamie told me this ute is pretty mental to drive on e85! -
Fitted an intune kit yesterday cheap and good fitment! I also picked up a pwstg1 cooler second hand for 700, so keep your eye out for bargins...
-
price?
-
how much?
-
which page mate?
-
Are they really that good? I like the idea of down low! has anyone tuned these on e85 to see what they are capable off?
-
if your in gladdy go get a retune from cpv mackay...get him to do a before and after he will log the runs and explain whys its got that huge dip because he knows what hes doing! he will be able to get the results your looking for!!
-
big dip at 4600rpm in e85 tune in power and torque... considering there dyno has smooth feature for power readings I wonder how bad it was before is was smoothed!!
-
Mines bf sorry but yeah same story
-
Jetfpv ill be doing this I the coming weeks... I heard 20mm as well ill find out soon though
-
Xft did a bolt on 64-66 that went 553rwkw the other day on 22psi! I cant wait to get mine going!!
-
Well I just fitted my 1000hp plaz cooler to my bf, ive fitted nizpro and pw before and the plaz kit was by far the lightest and well finished!!
-
mate there was a guy selling that kit on facebook witk rail as well for 3500
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.