-
Posts
88 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by ssstututu
-
Who owns that wicked bf phoon that made 679hp far out will up load a vid when I get home Sent from my left nut using my right hand
-
Its fookin wet :-( hope tomoro brings the sun Sent from my left nut using my right hand
-
Ill be goin down rain or no rain . Camping for the 3nights :-) soo keen hope to get a few nice xr6t pics :-) Sent from my left nut using my right hand
-
will be doin this then impellor
-
I noticed my clamps where quite loose so did tigthen them up but I might remove the headliner and the rubber seal also do u have a k&n filter im still running all the stock gear this mod was my first Sent from my left nut using my right hand
-
Yer so blocked my bov off and u can only hear the littlest flutter at high revs once u change gears. Bit of a let down maybe I should just vent the stock one Sent from my left nut using my right hand
-
just got my back from ford and wow so much smoother make me love my new car even more lol only cost $750 for all 3
-
Gettin mine done at coffs harbour ford. I pick the car up tomorrow and they charged me $850 is for all 3 but its stat warranty so I should get my money back from the dealer I brought from Sent from my left nut using my right hand
-
I got a set of 35w lo/hi h4s with 5000k bulbs for $65 if anyone wants em pm me Sent from my left nut using my right hand
-
when u put a dose pipe on and only remove that pipe from the turbo to the cross over are u ment to block that off? and can u run a pipe down rather than up? anyone got pics Sent from my left nut using my right hand
-
So I came home from work and down stairs im breeding rats for my snakes any way I turned on the light to find this big ass coastal carpet python striking at the rats lmao no idea how he got in there or what but he was by far the biggest snake I have seen so far. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
-
Add kuntstable if your on ps3 :-) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
-
f*ckin waste of money that is then hey
-
Used car warranty from a Expensive Daewoo dealer Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
-
If it was your car and under warranty what would u chose? A f6 one??
-
Well its painted black and its fins are quite bent and I will be chasing power but not until warranty runs out so 3 years lol
-
Hey all I have a bf mk2 im just wonder is there some sort of cooler I can put in my car that I wont need to get a tune? Or cause any harm to my engine or warranty. so pretty much I have a black stock cooler and I want a nice shinny chrome one :-)
-
Bahahhaahaha I dont own a excel buddy Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
-
Sweet what other fuel saving tips fo u have for me :-) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
-
Also anychance this could improve fuel usage just the slightest? Cuz I normaly get 100km to a quater around town but its still not on a quater and its up to 115km I only did this on saturday Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
-
Just did this on mine and wow wat a difference. But I do have one question to me it feels like the wd is lubing up the acturwator and making it open more that it should can someone tell me if they noticed a difference on their boost gauge after they did this it feels to good to be right to me. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
-
I know your saying he is honest BUT to spend 12k on a mk2 with that many kms is still risky lemon or not, just think if you plan on keeping this car for a long time and run the kms up heaps its gonna be worth bugger all or you could shop around and get one with less kms, also if you are worried about issues like turbos blowing I would buy a car from a car yard which you can get warranty on and will cover you for anything that go's wrong other than wear and tear. to me it seems you want to jump the gun and you may pay for that later on, have a gooood hard think about your options. you will make the right choice. going off the what everyone else as said its seems 70% of us think you should steer clear. anyways great to have you on board and happy car shopping you will find your perfect match
-
wouldnt happen to have your measurement there from your box
-
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.