Hmm im confused I dont wanna mess up again listing says that they are ultras lows marked as kffl-57sl+ and then the listing for kffl-57+ are called super lows wtf
Rito so I got some kffl-53sl for the front of my bf mk2 xr6t sedan and its stupid low like ultra lows or some sh*t I have taken them back out as the car would not turn or roll freely I have emailed king springs and the company I got them from can anyone shed some light Another pic
Hey all I dont own these rims as of yet but I have been giving this photo and I want to work out the brand so I can google them. I thought hp wheels but I cant find them the centre cap looks like it has a star and the hp but I dunno any help would be great
Rito I got all the sheild off and piping outta the way I have unclipped the old o2 sensor and the 22mm ring spanner I just brought wont go in the ring spanner for me to get it on the nut any ideas?? Effin ford puttin a stupid bracket in fron of the o2 wtf. Sorry if its a repost but I have looked every for something like this. The clip of the o2 wont go in the ring
So yesterday on my way to work I had no boost at all I couldnt figure it out all hoses and vac lines are looking fine. Only thing I could put it down to was blocked cat or stuck wastegate. But today the car is fine seems to be boosting fine. No lights on the dash either. Im getting it on a scantool tomomz but wtf its a bf xr6t mkii 6speed man with no mods
So on my way to work lost all boost. All the pipping and vac lines look fine im thinkin a melted cat maybe my issus Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Ahhh that's bull lol your manual? I dont always punch it but f*ck 180 compaired to 280 just around town that's like n extra 4 days of driving Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
so I got it serviced off a mate we just did the oils and fuel filter and spark plugs and air filter, before I used to get 200km to half a tank and now im gettin 180km,on bp 98
does anyone know much about ford resetting the ecu and updating its software?. has anyone done this before? how much was it. just been tiold by a guy at ford that if my car is using more fuel than normal its probs the ecu needing a update. anyone know much about this.