Jump to content

Skitz 6

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    115
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skitz 6

  1. Hi Guys, I noticed Boost6 was at AIR on the 8th of Jan, any idea what time he ran. What kind of power are you making now Boost6?
  2. Mines the same, it's done 3600Km's and the exhaust tip is black, not to mention the economy is crap 20L/100K. According to Ford this is normal, car is still running in...
  3. Hi all, I'm currently looking at having the valves springs upgraded and will be looking at ordering some soon. However I have a mechanic ready to do the job, but I need the "tool". From all the previous posts and ringing around I can gather that the only way of doing this is by getting it done by a Ford dealer or the like who has access to the magic device. Is this correct? Can anybody shed some light for me. Cheers
  4. Cheers, needs a cobra 395 / aps 390 transplant though :lol: That's likewise too BlueXR6Turbo, our cars look very similar.
  5. That was me, Peter.
  6. Thanks Mr X, it was a pleasure, meeting you and the other guys. I didnt have a chance to meet everybody, but all in good time. Until next time.
  7. Well it turns out that I can make it as well, it will be good to make an appearance and meet you guys.
  8. I dont know about MkII, but I can confirm about MkI, when I first picked up my T, I have the lux pack, I wanted to know what was difference with the dash. In the manual you have the falcon, XR, and Fairmont clusters. My dash matched with the Fairmont cluster except that the XR logos were on it and it was illuminated blue.
  9. Any word on this yet problem being fixed? Just when I thought being a donating member my avatar can get full sized, this isnt the case. Cheers
  10. The main difference is the LCD screens, especially the left one. Consider it a fairmont ghia dash but with the blue lighting and XR logos on it. Have a look in the manual and you'll see the differences between the dash's. the lux pack has the faimont ghia features. Cheers
  11. Generally about 4 days. Mine was started on a Tues morning and out of the factory Friday afternoon.
  12. Hi Mickq, The luxury pack is awesome in my opinion. I have it in mine, and love it. To give you a description, its basically a fairmont ghia in a XR: 1. The seats have soft leather around the edges and the main face of the seat is suede, very comfortable but do hug you in, also the door trims match the colour of the suede. 2. The dash is from the fairmont ghia, but it has the XR logos and the blue illumination. 3. Auto lights on/off, on the indicator lever, there is a auto option, basically on this setting the headlights come on in the dark, then switch off during the day automatically, there is a sensor on the dash which picks up the light. 4. Finally the ICC, this console is from the fairmont ghia, full colour screen, premium sound, dual climate control, and full trip computer. Also all the settings, like temp, fan speed, recyc etc, all buttons. Very nice. Oh yes lets not forget the clock on the top of dash above the ICC. Cheers hope this helps Peter
  13. Cool, thanks all.
  14. Hi guys, Just wondering, I was having a good look around the bonnet yesterday of my T, and I noticed this cable hanging out from the ECU area is this normal? Any ideas what it is?
  15. I dont know about weight, but I did read in the paper a few days ago, there was an article on the F6 and the new HSV's with the LS2. The Typhoon was claimed at 0-100 in 5.3 sec, While the LS2 in 5.2sec.
  16. We'll get there too. Who would have thought 90cents and 1$ /ltr was going to tbe the norm.
  17. Last one...
  18. And again...
  19. Here is my shockwave T... Hard to explain what its like, in dull light it looks like Nar Blue. But when the sun hits it WOW, its a very in ya face blue. Here's mine in the sunlight...
  20. That's shockwave alright, spot it a mile away, as my T is shockwave as well.
  21. AAGGGHHH December, Saturday, no!!!!. I'm only free for the 18th Dec, if its then, I'm in... And ah Voy74656, I'll keep you posted, when I'm out.
  22. No we havent met, and cruising sounds good. Driving the first shockwave T to roam Adelaide. :lol: Peter.
  23. If the car is ready for it, I've only done 1400K's, then I'm all for it . Or do you guys think I should wait further?
  24. I know what you mean, mines drinking around 19 to 20L/100K, but its only done 1000K's, and running on BP Ultimate. Hopefully it improves after the 1500K otherwise its going to the doctor. Hopefully you work it out
×
×
  • Create New...