Jump to content

Skitz 6

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    115
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skitz 6

  1. Thanks for that, Its exactly what I'll tell them on Thurs. Brilliant, cheers for the help.
  2. Hi there, I've had my T for about a week or so now, and absolutely love it. It has the luxury pack with the sports leather seats. However I am noticing that the passenger seat is now starting to creak (must be the plastic underneath the leather) when somebody is seated on it they move (eg when braking, accelerating etc.). The noise is not very loud when the stereo is on but is extremely annoying when driving in silence. I was wondering if anyone else with these seats have experienced this after a period of time. My car is going in on Thurs to have a sunroof fixed, and I thought I'll bring this up as well with the tech. Thanks
  3. Yep congrats, I've had my shockwave for about a week now, and absolutely loving it. :lol: Awesome colour, I've had positive comments from everybody about the colour. With the 18" rims and premium brakes, and a sunroof, I cant stop looking at it. You'll love it.
  4. The sunroof was actually installed by FPV as part of the Ford Accessory. Will need to get this checked out. So from what I can gather from the above entries, the sunroof will close as long as no buttons are pressed, hhhmmm, will need to get that checked out. Thanks everyone
  5. Hi all, after 6 weeks or so of waiting I have just seen my new shockwave T being prepared for Tues pick up, and I must say it looks awesome. However I was enquiring about the sunroof which I was under the impression has a autoclose feature when the ignition is turned off. Could anyone shed some light for me here, I had the sunroof in the open position and turned the ignition off but it still remained open is that how it is? Thanks
  6. Thanks for the welcome, I've been reading stuff for a while, but havent really said much though, still waiting for my T and it arrives next week. But it feels good to chat to the locals in SA, and find out about what's going here. Oh and shiftyxr, I hope that they sort out your T's problem ASAP.
  7. Where have you got the chip done Mr X?
  8. Welcome Marcus, I've been waiting 6 weeks so far, and I know how it feels. Production starts tomorrow actually . Congrats as well.
  9. Headless chooks if you ask me. Trying to keep their heads above water. :lol:
  10. Skitz 6

    HSV LOSSES

    I dont know, but I would have loved to see it. :lol:
  11. I'm sure I can live with that. :lol:
  12. Awesome, thanks for that, now its just the waiting time and its driving me nuts. I have ordered it in Shockwave so I might me waiting for it longer. Peter
  13. Hi all, I've been relatively new in the forum, and have just ordered my new T, so I thought I'll introduce myself to everybody, and looking forward to joining in the family. I've been reading up a lot on APS kits and 1/4 mile times which I must say are awesome, and I was wondering how everyone is finding the APS kits in street encounters against non-XRt's. From what I gather Phase III is pretty much unbeatable, and Phase I holds its weight most of the time, how about Phase 2?
×
×
  • Create New...