Jump to content

Emosh99

Member
  • Posts

    260
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Emosh99

  1. Bp inbound skids
  2. Anyone for 2 x blues v hawks tix??
  3. Just threw up a little in my mouth.. Taste like chicken schnitzel... Where are u queers meeting up tonight?
  4. Looks hot! Slammed.... Mmmmm
  5. Ah crap, I just bought bkr6eix (0.8 gap) did I get wrong ones??? More pics Henz!
  6. But having said that I'm used to lockers or spools. Maybe just get a stock 2nd hand diff centre and put some shims in it?
  7. 1 or 1.5 way kazz centers aren't too clunky, it's when you go 2way lsds
  8. Looks good mate, was that all custom off the throttle body or did u buy the kit?
  9. You cvnts are fried!!!! ... Room for one more????
  10. Apart from eBay (91$ posted) where else to buy BKR6EIX for around the figure? Trade price at bursons is more expensive then ebay
  11. Headlights weight like 300g lol
  12. all I can say is fg 1 - ve 0
  13. How much louder is that compared to stock system with no cat or middle muffler?
  14. Is there much cold air behind the drivers side headlight? I would have thought running an under battery pipe + remove the foggie would be better?
  15. Think I saw u dre driving past maccas, sounds tuff as! What exhaust u running?
  16. I might be, text ya if I do
  17. Prob a long shot but has anyone got a tune to suit my specs (see sig) with a hdi cooler I can use till my tune on the 5th?
  18. I went HSP mate, perfect fit good price no dramas yet (been a month)
  19. got them to change the bushes over too, drives much much better then standard, doesn't 'sway' as much after 140 now its the front ends turn to step up
  20. No comment at this time till my lawyer is present. This way you never admit to anything and buys you some time to think things out Nah just the rears for now, getting them urithane bushes done too. Unsure of what I want for the fronts, either koni yellows with ebsch springs or something similar or just go yiur typical adjustable coilovers... I want the thing to actually handle, the front end feels so sloppy
  21. Centerline wanted 640 to reset the leaves, didn't even bother asking for coilover prices Does anyone run the circlip height adjustable koni yellows in our cars? They were pretty good in the mx5
  22. Dropped her off at pedders to get leaves reset.. $390 Got quoted 1900 for their coilover kit + 27mm whiteline adjustable + all labour + wheel alignment. Decent prices?
  23. like any other public servant risking neck and limb for 45k... either way you get shafted!!
  24. probably got away while the po po disabled their own hwy patrol cars hahaha
×
×
  • Create New...