Jump to content

Emosh99

Member
  • Posts

    260
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Emosh99

  1. so fkn over the wankers on the hwy..............
  2. thinking these gold for now, either white, dark blue or red down the track? http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=373750 with blast pipes
  3. getting your balls removed *beep*?
  4. im thinking 18x9.5 +15 dori tecks....im guessing they need a lil guard work... they come in gold but im thinking paint em white, blue or red...
  5. Well lucky I got u bitch
  6. ps wtf is with this panda sh*t? I go away for 3 weeks n thissssss???????
  7. whats the widest I can run? 10s yeah? im guessing around +28-35 offset for the 10's but I got no idea what that is in 'backspace'
  8. what size convo pros fit under bf ute rear guards? 3 3/8 inches?
  9. dirty hackers
  10. Emosh99

    Zf Fluid

    any recommended workshops around the cbd area (or willing to travel if they can do it while I wait) to do flush + gulf oil? what are the benefits of going steel pan? structural integrity or does it aid in cooling?
  11. 3.9gigs.. update looks promising!
  12. hahaha.. how long does the update take? theres no friggen progress bar
  13. say what u want about bsb and michael bolton... they all got more pussy in a week then u could possibly have in a lifetime!
  14. In all seriousness, I got this jamming in peak hour traffic fist pumping and smashing that air guitar...
  15. hrmmm can we try this at the next meet?
  16. Never bought the ute as a pen*s extension, I'm hung like a black mofo as it is, zook is where the adventure starts! HAHAHAHAH I love the black chick one hahaha
  17. those guys got unlimited amounts of money. thing is off its head.... theres heaps going around, you should search for the 1/4 mile races upill and on sand... they would put *Beep* to shame!
  18. apparently the 1.8s from the swift pretty much bolt on without hassles.. then there are plenty of turbo kits for the 1.8 in jap land
  19. That's the thing... 'cute'... theres a fine line between cute and a car for the homosexual. I think this just scrapes in as 'cute' so cute can be turned into tough! Here's a stockish one getting through swampy stuff with ease. They're so light they just float over mud, so narrow (if u keep standard offset wheels) you can drop only one wheel in the rut and never bottom out! fast forward to 2:20 mark...
  20. yeah I really miss heading out bush but im over 2tonne trucks, breaking cvs, needing tyres that make the car handle like arse on the street.. seen a couple of this things hawl ass with minimal mods, don't have any kids (well that I know of) so no points getting a 5/7 seater rig, dont need a ute for my work sh*t anymore so this seems like a practical toy... like I said, you either love them or hate them theres no way around it!
  21. never said 12's! I said 0-100 in > 12 sec lol ding ding ding!
  22. its jap, 2005 onwards, its small, a proper 4x4 (not a soft roader like a rav4), coils all around...
×
×
  • Create New...