Jump to content

Emosh99

Member
  • Posts

    260
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Emosh99

  1. Just won the hdi kit on fleebay woop woop. Question, hdi cooler, dekkas, xcal 2, bashed out cat + middle or rear muffler removed (haven't decided yet) + fuel pump, how much can I expect? I don't want to port the wastegate just yet, but do I need the 12psi actuator? Pitlane tune most likely..
  2. I don't get why they are illegal, they are pretty much useless lol
  3. Has anyone got done for driving with them on? I drive with my lights on pretty much 24/7 (proven to be safer driving with them on) but never got done for it. I live in the city n drive past tmu cars/bikes all the time
  4. Extra air intake :D
  5. Ok so I tried the tin foil and no luck. The foil template I used works (as in it won't recognize the key) but it will never go into 'key program' mode. Any other option before I call up fraud?
  6. I got a ute so the rear muffler is pretty accessible, sits near the rear leaf spring. Got a mate who's a champion fabricator so see how we go! I'd love to hear what it sounds like in the flesh center vs rear removal before I go ahead though. If anyone else is interested he can make up two, prob only charge material + a slab
  7. Hrmm might go rear removed and blast pipes/jap spec straight pipes (you know, twin straight pipes stickin out of the bumper by around 500mm and on a slight angle)
  8. Anyone rolling around with both removed??
  9. If you break your box coz of it then yes
  10. Haha yeah was my old drift pig, rb25+box with a baby hks2535 lil over 255 at the rears.. I loved that car but unfortunately couldn't carry any ladders and too many drums of cable!
  11. on a side note, would this size cooler fit ok (without hacking the sh*t out of the reo) in a bf xr bar? http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=503597
  12. Just be careful though, defamation is a *beep* of a civil case...
  13. I think ill call him at 4 and tell him ill be 15 mins late, and keep calling every 15 haha :roflmbo:
  14. Find an apprenticeship on union sites?? Made a huge difference for me..
  15. Ok so might not rock up.. I told him I finish work around 330 and should be there by 4, n he was like arghhh don't be late or I'm not doing it... I thought he was joking and got off the phone laughing..
  16. Hrmmm, do they make up flanges so I can put the stock pipe back in later on? Or do they just hack it and weld a straight pipe?
  17. Getting my centre mufffler removed tomorrow at dandy exhausts.. Anyone know these blokes?
  18. Anyone know the diamiter of the stock bf ii ute exhaust near the middle muffler? Gonna make up my own straight pipe
  19. pick a server and ill join in!
  20. hahahaha I never knew you could do that! added ya mate
  21. I think its either emosh or emosh99 its been a while since I have played... ill jump on now, whats your name ill add ya
  22. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vepiJznvvY0 sus that out... just a little taste of what u get... destructive environment is awesome, u can literally blow buildings down its heaps fun
×
×
  • Create New...