-
Posts
363 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by relentless xr6
-
Did some calcs on the flow figures posted. average from .200 valve lift to .500 valve lift intake before mods 223.49 cfm average from .200 valve lift to .500 valve lift intake after mods 229.83 cfm average improvement total 6.34 cfm intake. average from .200 valve lift to .500 valve lift exhaust before mods 162.26 cfm average from .200 valve lift to .500 valve lift exhaust after mods 171.25 cfm average improvement total 8.99 cfm exhaust.
-
Yeah fair enough who built the box Jason
-
Hey mate Sydney drive lines built my tailshaft for my ute I have a c4 so I went a mark willams billet yoke I think the uni is a 1350 series 2 piece chrome moly tubing shaft and another 1350 uni at the diff end. From memory it cost me $1400
-
300Rwkw Street/bracket Race Car Ss/t 4509
relentless xr6 replied to relentless xr6's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
The seats are kirky pro street seats they are very comfortable with the cloth covers on. Rspewin hopefully this time I can get the stall right in the converter I'm looking at late march the car should be ready,the rest if the cage should be finished this week -
300Rwkw Street/bracket Race Car Ss/t 4509
relentless xr6 replied to relentless xr6's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
hey guys I managed to get down to the chasis builder today dave ericson and I was impressed with the work he has done for me the welds are beautiful and you can tell he has put a lot of time and effort into my car I love it he listened to my advice which was to make the seats up pretty high so I can get a good look at the tree and to make sure the bars are tucked up into the roof liner which he did. here is some pics of daves hard work. -
Hey guys I just had a read of this topic thanks dags for transferring me here I will have a look at seek now.
-
Hey guys I really want to get into the mines I'm a diesel mechanic by trade but I specialize in Allison automatics. I am 22 years old looking for a fly in fly out job I don't mind starting from the bottom up if anyone could help me it would be appreciated.
-
I don't think the transmission problem is tune related when is it going to joes ??
-
300Rwkw Street/bracket Race Car Ss/t 4509
relentless xr6 replied to relentless xr6's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
I can't wait to get it back from the chassis builder and start putting the new turbo on and other stuff and blow everyone mind on a Wednesday night -
Lmao yeah that two
-
to much politics I'm a racer not a polatition.
-
id say its broken on the hub remove them and check???\
-
300Rwkw Street/bracket Race Car Ss/t 4509
relentless xr6 replied to relentless xr6's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
March 21st is the first round of track championship that is what I am aiming for but to be honest I'm not taking short cuts and if it takes longer I don't mind as long as its built right -
Good stuff Kosi!!!!
-
tuners are getting better and smarter that is why they are willing to push the ba harder and harder look at cccc pushing 400+ and he doesn't drive like a bitch either he pumps it everywhere its all tune related. you wanna play be prepared to pay....
-
I got a spare off my donor motor thanks anyway kosi I should of listen to cccc two years ago when I started moding my car he told me where to go and I didn't listen.
-
300Rwkw Street/bracket Race Car Ss/t 4509
relentless xr6 replied to relentless xr6's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
I have also bought a fg exhaust manifold for a very fair price and going to modify it to a t4 flange I dont no the exact size of the turbo but I have left it in joes very capable hands because he is my tuner it will be a precision turbo 100% dual ceramic ball bearing air cooled turbo external wastegate with a screamer set up. -
yeah kosij I no the shop you are talking about when I put my c4 in I wanted a touch up tune and got charged full rate and couldn't get any info of what he changed and got a bill for 1350 dollars my eyes almost fell out when I looked at the bill. he spent no time explaining what he did to my car and just went off to do another dyno on another car. I drove my car out in peak hour traffic it wouldnt idle for sh*t constantly stalling managed to get my car back to the shop they pulled my throttle body off and cleaned it and all was well, I was showing joe my manifold and throttle body and he saw that they drilled my throttle body butterfly which pissed me off as well because I will be starting a fresh tune with joe and now I have to get a new throttle body.
-
300Rwkw Street/bracket Race Car Ss/t 4509
relentless xr6 replied to relentless xr6's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
big thanks to plazmaman for welding up the manifold and supplying the spacers to use a b series injector as well, special thanks goes to crescent motorsport for all there help and support and patience with me. -
300Rwkw Street/bracket Race Car Ss/t 4509
relentless xr6 replied to relentless xr6's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
Hey guys things are looking good with my ute I have converted a fg manifold to suit a b series throttle body without running a spacer which should help in the possible height issues clearing the bonnet my chassis builder has almost completed the roll cage and seat mounts for my new kirky mounts. I went to get photos of my car with the cage in it but unfortunately he was at a test and tune, I should have pictures of the cage next week. I will put pictures up of my manifold and seat -
5?rwkw Na->turbo Conversion
relentless xr6 replied to Trent0's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
Looks awesome mate -
If you get a new tuner you should start from scratch IMO with his saved files and work on that as far as sucking someone's hard work out and giving the files to someone else it's just wrong and not the Australian way
-
If you don't mind me asking what was wrong with the oil pump? I'm having a few problems with my c4 I'm trying to get a fix.
-
This new tuner has minimal mechanical expirence a computer can tell you a lot but when sh*t hits the fan that's when the men run rings around the boys. Joe has been nothing but fair to me and has saved me money with his expirence I am biased as I have been to one other tune shop and still in the very early stage of modding. Fair labour price , jace and Shane are both gun mechanics honesty and great service. I have also made a lot of friends by being at the cms shop. It's a chilled out place What more can you ask for no backyarder is going to give you that service
-
What happen to your converter pressure theory pulling the motor down?
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.