Jump to content

BigAl's04

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    690
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by BigAl's04

  1. Yeah will organise it for sunday the 25th. Will try to keep it in the Qld events and cruises thread though.
  2. Trying to get a cruise organized for next weekend in the SEQ chat thread as the weather wasn't kind to us this weekend. Don't know if the mods want to move it to here or keep it open in both threads? Basically starting at Shell at Mudgeeraba and heading into the Hinterland. Saturday or Sunday. Which ever suits everyone. Can make it a short cruise (1.5-2hrs) or can make it most of the day (4-6hrs) and stop at a park for a BBQ lunch. I am happy to organise the BBQ and soft drinks. As long as people are prepared to put in $5 each to help pay for the meat/bread/soft drink. Post up your preferances and we can go from there.
  3. And if you want a good tune a full carton on the back seat for the tuner.
  4. Meet at a spot designated closer to the day. Lately it has been at the shell servo at Mudgeerabah. Generally head up through the hinterland for an hour or so (Try to find the smoothest twistiest roads we can) Find one or two nice stops for photo ops etc. (lunch if the cruise is a long one. Finish off at a spot close to the M1 (More photo ops and dribbling sh*t) Then we all go our seperate ways from there.
  5. Should be right with anything over half a tank but full tank if you can.
  6. Saturday or Sunday? I'm up for either day.
  7. ^Didn't you learn anything last time you pulled your car appart pissed?
  8. Yeah it's stopped raining for now but roads are probably covered in branches and sh*t. Who's up for next weekend?
  9. Spit roast FTW. No slops then.
  10. Pffft. You call yourself a mechanic?
  11. Forecast for thunderstorms tomorrow so we'll just play it by ear. If it's raining I don't think I'll go. Not cos showcar cos hard enough to control in the dry let alone the wet.
  12. Have to see what this weather does.
  13. ID2000's
  14. Noticed today that they put the nipple on my hotside piping about 8" from the turbo.
  15. The way the boost comes on now is just insane. Can't wait to get the cooler pipes sorted so I can actually drive it properly.
  16. Picking my car up after spending 20 odd grand and every time I boost it the farking cooler pipe comes off. 38 dyno runs and doesn't let go then lets go halfway home. :banghead: Getting custom hotside fitted up monday.
  17. I'm gonna get there about 12 and grab a feed. Wouldn't mind heading off about 1.
  18. 98 tune Eflex tune Getting custom hotside piping made up on monday as I keep blowing the farking cooler pipe off.
  19. Your car is going to be loud as without an exhaust. :roflmbo: PS. Lee and I decided Toxic looks better than black so we took to yours with an orby.
  20. Does your car even have a rear view mirror? I couldn't tell it"s in that many pieces.
  21. 14deg on the Eflex. not sure about pump 98.
  22. The usual spot. But I'm gonna check out the car show first at Mudgeerabah showgrounds if you wanna catch up there?
  23. Think it was 19psi. was falling over in the top due to the inlet manifold. Big decisions ahead wether to go a plenum or keep the "It's stock officer I swear" look.
  24. GTX3582 504rwkw on eflex @25psi Atomic 698 long motor with stage 4 cams.
×
×
  • Create New...