Jump to content

gsd112

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    605
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by gsd112

  1. The valve springs are fine at the momment but I know they are bad in the BAs. Im only wanting 250 rwkws as my wife will be using it.
  2. When its time I will be getting a custom tune with either C&V or Tunehouse.
  3. thanks fellas, I think I will get a F6 CAI and valve springs for the mean time then get injectors and tune mid year.
  4. Hi Guys , Just got a BA MKII and was wondering what mods you can do without having to tune and if its even worth it? I will be getting it tuned down the track when the minister for war and finance eases up a bit.
  5. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Its all good, put a deposit and pick up next week they are going to service the tranny and change the turbo oil feed filter screen and the inspection mentioned a small scuff on both front and rear bumpersso they are going to respray both bumpers as well.
  6. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    It passed with flying colours never been in a bingle or had paint repairs, mechanically faultless.
  7. Hi, Could anyone recommend a company to do a service on my 4 speed in the Penrith/Blacktown areas?
  8. thanks fellas, That car sold 1/2 hour after I left, but I picked up a immaculate BA MKII today, believe it or not the rear bar on this had a small scrap but the yard is going to spray it for me.
  9. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Hi Fellas, Well I think I have a car its not a bf but due to a unexpected bill I have had to down grade to a ba mkII. It has sunroof, premium, etc 70kms good service history, it went well better than the other 4 Ive driven this weekend. It just has to pass a inspection now, but its from a big ford dealer and they will repair any issues that come up. First things first a transmission cooler and tranny service and front rotor replacement. Thanks for all your help everyone.
  10. Thanks Rooster, yeah there will be no need for repairs its just a straight paint job needed. I will check with a local panel beater on monday, I just wanted an idea so I can go back today and haggle out a price hopefully. Been looking for 3 months.
  11. Hi Guys, Im looking at a 05 bf 50kms good service history all the rest good but the rear bar has a mark where the owner backed into a pole in a car park and the bar has rebounded back but the paint is cracked. How much do you reckon it would cost to respray the rear bar in lightning strike? Just so I can use it as a bargaining chip. Thanks in advance fellas
  12. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Well that car didnt pan out , had a big hit in the front drivers side at some point, car had been modded, and there was a massive shudder through the tranny when it kick down. Only did it once but the mechanic checking it out advised me to walk away. Why is it so hard to find a decent one been looking for months...
  13. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    thanks fellas.
  14. I have home and contents as well with AAMI. Having my wife on the policy brought it down $50
  15. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Check the roof where the lights were (under the rubber on the roof)there is usually dodgey repairs or no repairs and just holes. In the drivers door frame there is usually a sticker stating its NSW police. Reverse sensors, 30 june rego, also check where the seat belt comes out they are always heavily worn away. Yes white colour also. Log books say who the first owner was.
  16. I have just got quotes as Im just about to buy bf $715 with AAMI, everyone else into the thousand dollar bracket, Im 35 and garaged and western sydney.
  17. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Hi Guys, I have been looking at a 06 mk1 bf with low ks good service history body good. There is just one thing on the rocker cover at the front where it is red there is a spot where the paint has been rubbed off. Could this be a sign that it has been modded and returned back to standard for sale?
  18. If it is a sensor would it be a pricey fix. Just so I can use it as a bargaining tool.
  19. The T/C is coming on when sitting at the lights or cruising along at 60km/h.
  20. hi guys, Looking to buy a bf at the momment, looked at one today and the guysaid the only fault he knows of is the T/C light comes on from time to time. Any ideas????
  21. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Dillz, Looked at a FG up the coast on Sunday 28K red 62000km, he hinted that $26,500 should get it done. But I dont really want to spend that much 22-23 is my sort of area. Webby324, Tried that offered 1 grand below on both canberra cars not interested. 1 had 2 weeks rego left and it was going to cost him $900 to re register but he couldnt see the sense he wanted that price!!!
  22. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    I want a BF, I dont want to spend heaps but I would rather spend 25 to 27 on a FG than a BF. There are a couple in the ACT but they want to much for them... Just got to be patient, I have this money burning a hole in my pocket!!!!!
  23. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    I know, they think they are a special edition or something. They want mid to high 20s for a bf with 70kms and you can get a FG for 30 now...
  24. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    I have a relatives Pulsar till December 23rd when he gets back from OS, so I need to find one before then, maybe time to look interstate maybe Victoria.
  25. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    They were there but no stamps till the second owner which was 67500km it has 82000km now. But the car was putrid hadnt been washed for who knows how long, bird s##t all over it.
×
×
  • Create New...