Jump to content

gsd112

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    605
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by gsd112

  1. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Ive looked at 2 this week one was good outside and smashed up inside and another one hadnt been washed in like 6 months and had no service history. weird for a ex chaser.
  2. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    yes I will be modding it,I just want to start with a clean slate....
  3. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Hi guys, Still looking for a decent BFII auto, nothing decent out there at the momment, either no service history or ex police, modified or just over priced. Starting to think about a BA MKII there seems to be quite a few really nice low km cars up for sale at the momment. Are they really that bad???
  4. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Thanks Plcains you saved me a trip down the M4.
  5. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Thanks for all your help guys. Im not 100% sold on ex cop cars but willing to take a look. I have another one possibly but the seller needs to come down in price, I think he will just needs a couple of days to think over the offer. Im not in any rush.
  6. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    There all garbage dealer warranties, I think the best thing I can do is get Autotech to go right over it.
  7. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    thanks guys I might see if they will take it to Autotech as they are just down the road to get it checked out.If it gets the okay and they are prepared to negotiate with the price I might look at a ex chaser.
  8. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Okay, did it look okay? I will pop in there next weekend if its still there and have a look. What does the warranty cover if you dont mind me asking?
  9. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Any one know Anthony Lahood motors, they have a 2007 with 74000ks with a 3 yr warranty. Any recommendations on companies that do pre purchase checks.
  10. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Yeah I know , But I have 2 very good mates who are highway patrol officers and they said they wouldnt buy one if you paid them especially city cars, country cars are better (not as many speed humps or gutters or median strips to run over).
  11. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Thanks winstor, I want to stay away from ex highway patrol cars, the yellow one I like but its at tweed heads and the red one is just out of my range at the momment.
  12. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Cool , the cash flow allows it, just looked at a immaculate and very well serviced and looked after bfmk1 today and it was very well priced and I thought is it worth it.
  13. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Guys , Is there a huge difference between the BF2 and the BF1 I know the bf2 gets the F6 bottom end, but I wont be modding excessively 260-280 RWKWs. Would a Bf1 be okay for this sort of power?
  14. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Guys Im looking at a car that's interstate and was wondering how much a blue slip should cost? Also does anyone know?used someone in Western Sydney they could recommend.
  15. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    woohoo sold the VRX time to hunt down a BF MKII XR6T.
  16. The white one is a ex highway patrol spoke to the dealer and yes it was a sydney car.
  17. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    I know there are heaps of them in Vic, told the wife to move there years ago. Unfortunatly the VRX wont sell so I have to trade, so it makes it a bit harder. Found another one late 07 85ks perfect service history (so they say) etc $ 22000. See what they offer trade hey.
  18. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Hey guys, Still looking. Looked at one yesterday down at Batemans Bay it was a 05 BF 75kms , the exterior was good, interior not so good burn in back seat , general scuffs and stuff. Car ran fine, bit hard to quage as it was wet but doing 80 clicks and plant it and it would break out into wheel spin , turbo was quite as a mouse on spool down no bangs or clunks ,dip stick seemed nice and shiny no signs of burnt oil, but no service history from 30klms to 75klms. New to 30klm it was done every 7500 and then nothing from then to 75000 service. also did a history check. NSW health car first 30klms then from there its had 5 seperate owners in 4 yrs and 45000klms. Should I be wary, does anybody know a good mechanic in this area?????
  19. gsd112

    Solar Power

    A relo works for a NSW energy providor as a engineer and he wont get it, and the government has done its ____ and is out to recoup all te money it has lost, so the 60c FIT will certainly drop substantially and power will go up to cover there loses. that's what he is hearing.
  20. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    yep its a turbo also they are willing to throw in a full 12 month warranty on it. Just found out the Bionic car was a council car , and I know that councils service there own cars, with cheap oils etc. The BA was serviced at the dealer that has the BF2 the records stopped after the 45000klm service, they didnt really want to give the info as the BA is directly across the road at another yard.lol The BF2 was $21,990 but when I informed them of the price of the BA it came down to $18990
  21. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Im just really suss on cars that have incomplete service historys. Especially Turbo cars...
  22. gsd112

    Which Xr6T

    Hi Guys, I was wanting to get a BFII with around 60000klms but due to the inability to sell my 380 VRX I will have to trade it in and down grade a bit. I have 3 cars in my range. 10/06 BF 6 speed auto 101000klms and perfect service history, premium sound, shockwave.$18,990 1/04 BA 92000 klms no record of 60 & 75 km services premuim sound ,leather, shockwave. $16,990 05 BF 6 speed auto 77000 Klms no record of 45 & 60 Km services , bionic. $21,990 All three are very clean body/paint, interiors are immaculate . What are your thoughts?
  23. $800 to rebuild that's nothing I've been told it runs into the thousands. Well I feel better about the turbo.
  24. Hi, Probably been answered but want up to date info if possible. The minister for war & finance has permited me to get rid of the 380 VRX and get either a turbo or XR8. What do I have to look out for in the BF, any checks that can be done on the turbo and any thing else that I should look for. I want one with less than 60,000 klms. Just unsure about the turbo model, "turbo" just another part to break but a very expensive thing to fix. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
×
×
  • Create New...