JGP
Legacy Donating Member-
Posts
309 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by JGP
-
not sure if this helps, but I got superpro comfort rear diff bushes for my territory and did notice more whine. Doesnt bother me really/not that bad as to want to tear my hair out...
-
short vid describing water-to-air IC from Alex plazmaman. would be a good upgrade if available for xr (in my opinion) http://www.zoommagazine.com.au/node/116
-
Hey Mate, What tailshaft did you end up getting? and where did you get it? cheers
-
Does Anybody Make A Breather Pipe Replacement?
JGP replied to gilto's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
does anyone know what size the fitting is in the crossover connection to the breather pipe? -
Appreciate you coming on here, clearing things up and offering the warranty George, however I will pass. At least confidence is restored for new customer such as SDP
-
1)No such thing as a chit install where I take my car buds. Chit happens and product may have been faulty 2)This is an open forum, and this is my experience. Everyone with a positive one, by all means post here
-
where the yellow circle is. This is just me checking this morning, and this is approx where the leak sound is coming from.
-
Hey SDP I bought it late 2010, installed Oct 2011 even if they replace it, I wouldnt install another one. I will try and take a pic...
-
To answer my own question, This brand isnt reliable! And Im only pushing 308rwkw, only occasionally hit WOT since tuned I had installed last October(2011), so now the last few days I noticed a 'hummm' (dead set exhaust leak sound) from the exhaust area near the turbo. Had a look under the car when it was running this morning and I could see a vertical split from one section of the cat, where the body joins the 3" outlet. Hi ho Hi ho its off to Pitlane I go...to get a legit outlaw cat installed
-
it was the bionic blue BF
-
Yes, I saw this beast next sitting out front next to mine on Friday when I was picking it up. Looks tuff as anything,not over the top, the way I like.... and when I was told the power it made from just a tune...top marks all round I got on the phone to the missus and said 'I'm looking at my next car'..
-
What Workshops In Melbourne Tune Xr6Ts With Vcm Suite?
JGP replied to nathos's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
Yep, and they are expensive. I got a quote of them once, one of my 1st posts on this forum: http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/70460-greetings-question/page__p__1039024__hl__vcm%20suite__fromsearch__1#entry1039024 -
Appreciate the honesty mate, however it looks like you have joined 2months ago so I can assume you searched for an answer to this USA flash tuner? And only made 1 post when you got caught out? Hopefully things get set straight
-
Driving With New Injectors Without Retune
JGP replied to RZR's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
dang it, interstate people stop trying to poach Mick... I need him to do more mods on my car -
wouldn't the bi-modular exhaust make the car more driveable at lower rpm? have you noticed any difference?
-
I like both, # 2 if it had a xr8 bump,bigger rims and tyres. Me likes the grille
-
yeah it looked very tidy!!!I was on my way to MSCN moorabin heading down keys rd. There was a bunch of mustangs out the front and there were people taking photos of the shelby..
-
what state you in mate? I saw one in Moorabin VIC on the weekend at some mustang restorer gathering.
-
mustang is nice, but I'd go the challenger when (if) it turns up here
-
well done mate, awesome result, top time e85 seems to be the way to go.
-
LMFAO
-
I think one issue with most of the comparisons to STi,EVO etc I have seen on this forum is they disregard the fact that SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THE LOOK OF THEM! !!!!!!!!! who cares how much better take off, fuel economy,gauges,ufo lights they have I know mercs were mentioned in this thread, but surely someone will put in a point about the ricer specs, same goes for audi-metro muncher cars merc c63,e63 and beema m3,m5 are the only exceptions
-
Stripping Paint Off Wheels And Performance Gains Noticed!
JGP replied to Pazzo's topic in General Automotive Talk
well seeing in this vid http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/80356-ferrari-458-italia-vs-ess-vt625-supercharged-e92-m3-vs-switzer-p800-gt-r-vs-modded-c6-z06/ it stated "160lb passenger" on the runs, with Pazzo being 260lbs I would say so.... LOL 160lb passenger! as if that makes a damn diff when the car has that much power....
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.