-
Posts
525 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
3
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by mummba
-
will fit easy
-
mine sit around 15mm out from the guard, and never had drama, just make sure the tyre sneaks under... I flared mine, just so I could get the R888's on my rims, I got 15mm without much sweat at all..
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
mummba replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
^^ has run a 9, has glide, 4 link rear and a big fuuk off turbo... anything else? lol... -
you don't gain to much by rolling the rear guards (fg sedan) but you can flare them, in saying that 19x9.5+22 will fit with >10mm of poke 19x8.5+22 will be flush to the guard
-
^^^^ ClubFG ... every second car will have what your after...
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
mummba replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Me! Oh already on the list ... Good fun day to go nuts guys.. get on it! -
will be keen for this...if all the planets align... many dual carriage ways on said route?
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
mummba replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
the only time chemset fails is when it is not prept properly... sticks like sh!t to bed sheets.. -
yeh they sure are, I think they would suit the fg shape nicely.. Though mrs has a VW Scirocco R.. should be able to squeeze some 19x11's under there!
-
no camber no scraping, lowered sssl springs, and this thing squats hard. I have recently flared my guards a little too go bigger though. CR 2P's are my fav rim atm, was looking at these for my missus car.. be sure to put some pics up!
-
I too have a factory solenoid you can borrow and see if it solves any issues, but im with ralph, wire up the greddy.. I also have a spare clip to hard wire to the greddy and mate it to the factory clip if needed. most boost gauges I have found read higher than mani pressure too. but 20psi BA bottom end... only a matter of time till you meetRodney.. Nice bay though!!!
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
mummba replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
yeh mate no probs, am in Munster/spearwood Phil, I have watched tractor pulling before, blew me the fak away, did not expect it to be like that at all!! -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
mummba replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
yep just checked pretty much have all the stock piping, is yours if you want it. -
I have 10'+25 , with r888's no problems, I guarantee the footprint is larger than a 275.. just takes some careful measuring. I.e,fitment but I do agree, each to their own, I for one, cannot stand wheels sitting inside the guards, I think it looks like a mistake, same goes for Mexican, I do think it gets pushed a bit far sometimes...
-
how the fark is good offset/fitment JDM??... ffs...just not your usual Bob Jane spec.
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
mummba replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
pretty sure I still have all my stock induction, you can have it -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
mummba replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
lennox, diff fill bung is a 10mm allen key.. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
mummba replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
yeh iam way over due to turn up to a cruise -
^^ I suspect its how they check for cracks, just paint the red sh!t on, wipe off then rub in white powder, any cracks and the red sh!t seeps out onto the powder...#orsomethinglikethat...
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
mummba replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
will come down for a look, and chat.... -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
mummba replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
yesss another one sucked in!!! congrats mate welcome to the club of hiding coin for car parts....haha -
yeh get there early as its been filling up to the point where they have been turning cars away.... I will come down say hello and maybe egg you on for a decent skid...
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
mummba replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
might just have to pop down to WAW also if everyone else is... -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
mummba replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
catch can is last of my problems if mr po po lift my bonnet
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.