Jump to content

Flukey

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    4,354
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Flukey

  1. Got em and love em. Auto lights is good too, love the electric seats with memory (I hate people f*cking with my seat position) and the dipping LHS mirror when you hit reverse. I guess the G6ET would have pretty much all of these options.
  2. Flukey

    Motor Mag

    Wheels test with a pasenger so with an extra 80kg's on board the brakes probably dont perform as well.
  3. Just wanted to ad how f*cking tough life can be on some that have really done nothing to deserve their misfortune. f*cking unfair.
  4. Well said Jules. Terrible news about your nephew and our thoughts are with him. Hope the little guy hangs in as long as he can.
  5. Flukey

    Motor Mag

    They estimated the G6ET at 5.1 0-100. The articles really pumped the Fords up. the MOTOR journos were clearly impressed. Interesting that the GT is no faster, but lapped Winton 3 seconds quicker than a BF11 GT. It was also faster round the track than the T. It sounds like Ford have really got the handling sorted.
  6. Flukey

    Motor Mag

    I got it today. 5.2 0-100 for the T
  7. Congrats to all involved.
  8. Nice
  9. That about 116mph. You have definately got a quicker time in it.
  10. The T has recorded times of 5.1, as has the G6ET. The Phoon will break 4's, and good chance the T will too. Be interesting to see what MOTOR report today.
  11. Good article here (it might be the same as already posted but I couldnt be bothered checking) Linky I am looking forward to a drive.
  12. I want to see MOTOR's test of the F6 and T. That will give a better indication of how quick they are.
  13. R1 and R2 lol.
  14. Lol, my Mum used to work there Adam
  15. Looks impressive doesnt it?
  16. My favourite car. Pity I will never have one.
  17. Wow. Appreciate all the support and comments guys. Thankyou. Dee and I dont have kids. We decided some time ago against having our own, partly because of work committments, partly because we both had the travel bug. Recently we realised there has to be more to life than just work and the usual daily routine, and we wanted to give something back, if that makes sence. We have the will and the capabilty to be able to help someone who needs it, so we thought we would give fostering a go. I am sure it will be a massive challenge but we are up for it.
  18. My wife and I are in training to become Foster Parents. We have a good home, live very comfortably and thought we would like to help some kids out that might need a stable home environment for a while. Has anyone had any experiences as a Foster Parent or Child that you could share? What are the positive and negative aspects that you have experienced? All feedback appreciated. Luke.
  19. $5K dearer for the F6, and you still have to option leather. Wow.
  20. How did you time your car because 4.anything for a stock Phoon just sounds too good to be true, especially on 95RON
  21. Sums it up perfectly
  22. A flat sales tax rate of 10% would be fine, so the concept was right. However, both governments have chopped and changed to suit themselves and added duties etc. I accept the need to pay tax. I dont accept I need to pay more than others do because of my disposable income.
  23. I wouldnt give a rats if it was $50, its their justification that those that can afford these cars should pay more. that's rubbish.
  24. That's what pisses me off most. The top of the line Ford/Holdens fall into that category now. But this is what makes my blood boil: A: The haves have to subsidise the have-nots again, and B: The blame game has started - everything that goes wrong now is going to be the former governments fault f*ck this goverment. Because you work hard to improve yourself they think you are fair game to pay more. I paid over $50k in f*cking tax last year and am sick of being slugged more for being better off than others.
×
×
  • Create New...