Jump to content

Stink

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,059
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stink

  1. That swim cost $10k
  2. Love it
  3. Sucked water up the cold air intake...intercooler....inletmanifold...... and into the block.
  4. Then it went for a bit of a drink in the floods and completely f*cked the motor
  5. Hey kez are you on the Sunny Coast as well?
  6. Gday Tattoo keen for a look see........... but I've just got my car back and running it in so I'm there but not
  7. Looks like my car will be using nulon
  8. Straight to the bottle-o
  9. LOL..... I'm after number plate ideas like the thread suggests. and Worm....... that was f*ckin gold mate
  10. old SAGgy nuts must of had to go and change his nappy or take a sarapax
  11. SO...... in saying that.... Have you got... for gods sake got a number plate idea? f*ck ..do you take this long to piss??
  12. LOL yeah its there but..........maybe I should be thinking of putting it away for a rainy day......hang on a minute....how many are left when you're at the age of 73?
  13. Well that's rich coming from you......What kind of car do you own? Maybe YOU should of bought a Toyota Crown and invested the money you saved into your super. I'm old but I'm not dead and the thing is I'm car proud just like 99% of people on this forum. Personal plates are now everywhere not just for the look at me crowd. I think maybe you should go and take an asprin
  14. Thanks Benji will put it on the list. Anyone else?
  15. Gday people I'm looking at getting some personal number plates in Qld but would like a hand. I can get a combination of six numbers and letters in any order. Cheers Stink
  16. Hope these photos are a bit better
  17. looks great
  18. FLOOD CRUISE
  19. AHHH The tranquility
  20. Oh my god you're all gay Get'em HOOKERS AND BEER
  21. So you'll be stocking up on socks and sandles then
×
×
  • Create New...