Jump to content

The Jizard

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,617
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by The Jizard

  1. At least its not taxi pack white
  2. Get on it Mitch cant go wrong at that price
  3. Haha was fun Mitch, its just a Turbosmart Vee Port that is all
  4. lol at the secret squirrel sh*t, *beep* cruises are for *beep* that's why we go
  5. He did Buffy, Kent airlines
  6. 1/ Bloosted 2/ Jetranny 3/ XR6tchick 4/ Southside 5/ Mitch 6/ Me ya f*cksticks! 7/ Foon
  7. Most places get wheels through tempe tyres for some reason.
  8. Tyrepowers are usually pretty reputable.
  9. Depends what your after, wheels direct are good and deliver to your door, I got my Argents through them and they're sweet no issues and price is good. Where are you in adelaide? Roadstyle down south look after me.
  10. in the back of his ute and once he's done slits their throats and puts em in the chest freezer
  11. Are you Adrian? like bringing the uterus out now lol I wonder why
  12. Haha Not so cranky Adrian is back
  13. Oh you love it buffy, oh and the chicks here love it too sick run last night, was great to see a few nice turbos out.
  14. winner
  15. Its funny how lots of people like this colour but not many cars were actually sold in it. Mine is 1 of 2 I know of in Adelaide in this colour, wasn't sure about it at first when I bought it, but now I love it, only other one better for me would've been Ego which is what I really wanted but theres too many of them now.
  16. Got a Vee port on mine and it sounds great when lifting off with 17psi
  17. Bring back breeze, FG F6 would look awesome in this colour
  18. I've said it once and I'll say it again
  19. Will there be titties on the cruise though?
  20. phew its getting warm in here
  21. Damn that's got to make you angry Daz
  22. I get the same, but its mainly first thing in the mornign that my head feels all farked up
  23. You get cranky these days Adrian, not having fun anymore?
  24. I think this one
×
×
  • Create New...