Jump to content

The Jizard

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,617
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by The Jizard

  1. When I first saw the pics I thought it was a subwoofer but thought you couldn't be gay enough to do that
  2. Haha its one of them subwoofers isn't it
  3. Gimme a go Jet, I would love to get behind the wheel with that bottle on board
  4. Yeah mine only 4-5000kms haha, 4 new sets in my first year of ownership
  5. Im in put me down for two so they don't go farked so quick
  6. No. 20 on the food chain
  7. I can only agree with ya
  8. Not good, glad to here your alright, no qualms here with resting up mate. Take it easy.
  9. Buy an Xbox 360, I have experianced many updates with both of mine over the last 2 years and not one single glitch. On a serious note this can't be good for business.
  10. Now that Ive been talking Clubbys anyone interested in The Foon, I want a clubby.
  11. Well my car suits gay better than it does straight
  12. I guess I can get good close ups and stick my soaped up thumb in nasty places Sorry Chick Im not into women
  13. Im pissed, how am I the one left holding the camera
  14. My missus loves Hothouse green, I'd love a VZ clubby in it
  15. Nah the LS9 is way better than the LS7, factory blown making sh*tloads of grunt hmmm. Go an LS3 clubby or senator, the VE HSV are very nice car.
  16. Get a LS3 and blow that, it will make more for less than the Boss.
  17. V8's are awesome if its not a Boss engine
  18. I think he used spell check on second thought maybe not
  19. Shouldn't that say welcome to *beep* that's right it does but its in code
  20. Buffy you fit right in here And Daz dont forget to blow in the fishtank
  21. You found that out first hand didn't ya trev
×
×
  • Create New...