-
Posts
1,353 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by stang
-
yeah I realised after I typed it, but still a kelly still a wa*ker. Admit it Adam you really are a Expensive Daewoo supporter.
-
kelly locked up and lost it going round the bend, and lowndes just drove straight past him. Pure Justice.......
-
Yep 18% you say but you forget that back then a decent house only cost 70k, now we are at say what 6 - 7 % great you say , but a decent house cost you 500k. Hmmm was it better when we had cheaper housing and higher intrest rates or is it better now that we have overpriced housing and cheaper intrest rates. The only people that have benefitted from the current predicament is the goverment via stampt duty on the higher amount adn the real estate agents on the higher commissions. And you can thank ya wa*ker liberal goverment for the price of housing.
-
Brake Pads......... ← and I was gonna get libra just for your special time of the month.
-
you haved the factory colour screen I would have just ouputted to that. the position of th gps screen is too low, but if your happy with that, that's all that matters.
-
what? and you think he doesnt have insurance.
-
Have Just oprdered myDBA4000`s as per our group buy from vince. But what pads should I get ? Obviously dont want something to harsh on the disc as I dont want to have to replace then all the time, but also dont want something that's going to leave my wheels covered in dust like they are now. What have the guys that prurchased dba 4000 done?
-
Yep, I agree. One thing I`ve noticed is people go straight to autobarn and buy the cheapest gauges. Be aware you pay for what you get and the are good jap products like DEFI,PIVOT ect that have a very high following and for good reasons.
-
-
just a stab at he dark could be wrong ,but does it matter that the compression is different btw th N/A and the T .
-
Fordxr6turbo Grand Prix Photo Shoot.
stang replied to Mr Turbo's topic in Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
can`t see why the purple beast wouldn`t be there. cu there. -
There was a man, who worked for the Post Office, whose job it was to process all the mail that had illegible addresses. One day, a letter came addressed in a shaky handwriting to God with no actual address. He thought he should open it to see what it was about. The letter read: Dear God, I am an 83-year-old widow, living on a very small pension. Yesterday someone stole my purse. It had $100 in it, which was all the money I had until my next pension check. Next Sunday is Christmas, and I had invited two of my friends over for dinner. Without that money, I have nothing to buy food with. I have no family to turn to, and you are my only hope. Can you please help me? Sincerely, Edna The postal worker was touched. He showed the letter to all the other workers. Each one dug into his or her wallet and came up with a few dollars. By the time he made the rounds, he had collected $96, which they put into an envelope and sent to the woman. The rest of the day, all the workers felt a warm glow thinking of Edna and the dinner she would be able to share with her friends. : Christmas came and went. A few days later, another letter came from the same old lady to God. All the workers gathered around while the letter was opened. It read: Dear God, How can I ever thank you enough for what you did for me? Because of your gift of love, I was able to fix a glorious dinner for my friends. We had a very nice day and I told my friends of your wonderful gift. By the way, there was $4 missing. I think it must have been those bastards at the Post Office. Sincerely, Edna
-
Ummmmmm is it possible to get Geeseman to change the color of his car I`m ashamed to have the same colored car as him.
-
Agreed, he speak with fork toungue,"Tonto my horse"
-
10 grand is the retail price diff btw the F6 and the force 6, but my question to you is who pays retail?, I`ve seen this subject brought up heaps of times. Be intresting to see how many forced 6 are sold at rrp and how many are sold closer to the F6 price (this isn`t a personal attack) but I hope it isn`t a bunch of disgrunted f6 buyers who are just upset because the F6 isn`t the highest model in the range anymore. I say good on ford for trying to capture a differfent part of the market. Not everybody wants there car to look like a boy racer. I only have an xr6t and that came out before the phoon but I remember how many people bagged the phoon because it stole the glamour from the xr, is this history repeating itself.
-
must have a sexy mum though, you would have thought he could have provided the link.......... LOL
-
first things first take it to another dealer, get a second opinion. If they spoke to your wife rudelly tell them to get F***** and find another dealer.
-
my wife picked hers up from the Gmax warehouse I think it was in oakleigh vic from memory.
-
confused about your post you have cracked your lcd not the fascia, would be better getting a quote from www.asllogistics.com who can replace your screen amongst other things. I hope this is o.k, I thought ASL were site sponsors. Maybe there not anymore. Please remove if not allowed.
-
Thanks for everyones replies, funnily enopugh tried sending through webmail while I was waiting for optus,wouldn`t send it first 2 times talk to the optus person try third time and it goes through.... go figure. So I get home and one of the guy who posted suggested unplug all the cables and replug, not sure if coincindence or it `s the reason why it worked but I didi it and tried to send email and it worked. So now I can send my funnies again. Is there anywhere on the site I can attatch a 5mb mp3 thisclip is REALLY funny.
-
Come on dags, my money was on you knowing what was going on here.
-
agreed optus overall have been very happy, spoke to an indian girl today, unfortunately I knew more than her. told me to go back to my vendor , lol. yeah I think re installing officemight be the go. Possibly something corrupt have read you only need one corrupt email to spoil it. Just cant understand neverhad any issues b4.
-
guys I dont think you understand have had cable for years all of a sudden it wont let me send large attatchment been trying to send a 5mb file and it times out .Never use to have that problem. It is not server related optus say its nothing to do from there end.
-
Have always beena ble to send large attatchments up to about a week ago, don`t know why all of a sudden I can`t. Just keep getting some stupid outlook error telling me it timed out. I am using optus cable on a 12 gig , am running zone alarm and ha ve a netgear router wgr614 v5 Any ideas, have diasabled firewall, makes no difference. I can send emails with small attatchments but anything big wont go through.
-
Wouldn`t the biggest problem be if your internet or main server went down? we know how reliable the internet is.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.