Jump to content

Boosted1

Member
  • Posts

    346
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boosted1

  1. mate!!!! saw this ute on thurs night..... what can I say, one of the best fg utes I have seen. the colour, wheels, offset, tail lights, ride height all complement them selves so well. I am very impressed well done chris! we will have to go on a cruise sometime down the coast
  2. yeah once a month sounds like a plan. was heaps of good cars there last night! well my drive home was way less fun than yours karl n tab p/s how does that pruple f6 go karl?
  3. count me in for tonight. just knocked off!! where are we meeting to cruise there? still maccas??
  4. its on newmarket road, (northside of brisbane) off kelvin grove road. there is usually quite a good turn out there on thursday nights
  5. is everyone still keen on harry's this thurs night?
  6. 7:30 to 9:30 is the usual times that most people are there on a thursday. has a fairly big turnout sometimes
  7. ill come along to harrys thursday night
  8. Update! well after having the little turbo at its limits for a few months I have decided to go a bigger turbo. still throwing up the options on what to go as yet but its not going to be an f6 comp wheel. I will be going back to the track to get the illusive 11sec time slip on street tyres and the small turbo. fingers crossed prey the tail shaft holds up for a hard launch :)
  9. umm.... I have got some pics of it.... was a while ago but for thoughs who want to know it made about 10rwkw differance to the standard panel filter. sounded a little bit louder but still quieter than I wanted will get the pics up soon good cheap mod and would work well with the xr8 lower snorkle
  10. all I can say is I am dissapointed in how this country is turning out. wish the average joe could have a say these days.... oh wait isnt that what an election is? the one with the most votes doesn't win now???? I dont know much about politics, or how a government should be run, but all I see these days is police out upholding the fund raising, state and federal govt raping the cash cow, putting us more into debt, quick fix orientated, lowering import customs (steve irwin would be turning in his grave)!!! and just reding this thread and others on politics on this site alone, you could name hundreds more. and this is a car enthusiest site! WHAT IS GOING ON? when is the critical point going to come? when will the average joes of Aust say enoughs enough? or will that day never come?
  11. will def be coming to jamboree to have a chat about your to4z, I am thinking about doing the same to my fg turbo. good result and well done!
  12. next weekend bud. jamboree is this weekend.
  13. yeah I am going for a look see this weekend, not sure on what day yet.
  14. my mate is in the process of fitting a barra motor into an eb falcon, but is at the point of buying a computer for the engine. he wants to run his auto (built falcon 4speed) older than the ba series. now here is the question will the Barra 4 speed computer work on that box? or should he buy a manual engine control unit and manualise the box? he want to run his auto because its just been rebuilt. I dont have any idea on this one so any help would be good. cheers AL
  15. haha not wrong! you should see hamilton rd lately. they have striped the surface, its like a 4wd track!
  16. no no runs where completed, but again will let spiro fill everyone in.
  17. I am thinking about coming out for a look see tonight too
  18. yeah it sucks! if I could park away from the rat race of a morning and afternoon I would. but I need access to my tools and equipment. I am seriously looking into getting a work ute and having the T as a weekender. I hate always worrying about who is round my ute. its also bad that alot of people have had simular experiances. no wonder so many people have weekender cars and dunger everyday cars. I will be looking for a gold coloured car tomorrow dropping off the kids, will take a photo of the damage to it and the number plate. I have photos of my ute and how far from the gutter I was parked etc. but then what do I do?? police? who knows. but I think the person will take a different route to school tomorrow.
  19. Whatever happened to common courtesy?? I parked my fg ute this morning at work, out the front of a house we are renovating, the area where I am working is close to a primary school. the apprentice comes into me at 8:30 with remnants of my mirror to my car. some parent has hit the side of my ute in the street trying to squeeze past another vehicle. there is gold paint on what’s left of the mirror and on the door. but here is the thing, no letter on my ute NOTHING!!!! they would have damaged their car and would have heard the scraping. the way they drive round the back streets of a morning trying to get their kids to school is atrocious! So have rang fraud and its 300 dollars for a mirror, not painted. And then I have spent the last few hours cutting the scratches out of the door. Some are permanent and removed the paint to primer. I just can’t believe they didn’t put a letter on my ute? And this is a very common thing these days! That is the world coming to? Why bother having a neat new car when people have no respect. SUCKS!
  20. well done mate!!! bet it goes hard
  21. yeah well its the small turbo so it comes on hard but linear. and the actuator is done so it doesnt boost spike onto boost. I have had two tunes, both scourch the tyres in 2nd. I can feather it coming onto boost but would love to feel it hook up on full throttle. suspension I have it lowered so that might be a issue.
  22. well after modding my ute to over 320rwkw, on the little fg turbo. I am finding it very very hard to get traction in 1st, 2nd gear with my 275 19s. I think I went the wrong way, I went width without thinking about the sidewall thickness. now should I try some new tyres on the 19s or just bite the bullet and get some 17s with a street slick? I dont know much about tyres and whats good or whats not etc so any input would be good.
  23. what 60 footer gave you a 12.34 @ 112mph? mt's? that's really really good for a stocker
  24. well worth a read! RSPT_Fact_Sheet.pdf
  25. nah just a slight flair on light throttle, like its slipping on a stall, just never had an auto do this to me. and just worried because it has only happened since the tuner put the shift cut back in the tune. didnt have it for about 6 months (killer gear changes without it though) lol, was like a mega shift kit!
×
×
  • Create New...