-
Posts
256 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Scruffman
-
A cruise to Bathurst/Mt Panorama
Scruffman replied to Scruffman's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
MissXR. Gladly handing the reins over to you. I would be OK with an overnight stay as I have relatives there which is why I am always up there anyways and gives me a place to stay for free I would be hoping for Bells road and the Jenolan, Oberon Bathurst on the way up. Then perhaps this other road that was talked about in this thread from bathurst to Lithgow on the way back then back down the mountains the normal way for an easy trip home assuming it aint hte oberon road. Trumpy you gonna come and bring a camera again? Wayne -
A cruise to Bathurst/Mt Panorama
Scruffman replied to Scruffman's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Well it seems that more people than me think this is a good idea. So who normally organises these outings then. If there is not a group of people then I will start to think abotu dates etc and make a poll similar to the hunter/ Putty road criuse threads. I would also like to state that I am thinking of a very "Legal" cruise as in I would like to do the speed limit only ( well maybe 5 to 10 over max when overtaking etc I do own a "T" now don't I . ) So if I am organising it then I will do it. So let me know if there is a group Wayne -
Congrats on the New beast!
-
A cruise to Bathurst/Mt Panorama
Scruffman replied to Scruffman's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Perhaps go up on the Bells line Road on the way up or back. And fit in a stop at maybe the three sisters as well. I am sure there is lots of places to go and visit adn drive that may be good. Even down to Jonolan caves is a fun road and we could maybe do a cave walk on the way to bathurst if timings where right. Wayne -
I was thinking that a ncie drive up to bathurst with a BBQ lunch plus some sight seeing around bathurst might be in order. Anyone else interested. I can see it already a picture of 10 or so T's lined up on teh grid of Mt Panorama. Wayne
-
HEHEEH no he actually drives a bombadore Ken might know him though if he is a keen Bowler. But it does bring up something that I was thinking. Perhaps a cruise to Bathurst for a BBQ and some nice photos of 10 or so T's line up on the Grid and at various points around the track. I will post it in the cruise section. Wayne
-
Good one Sharkey-ya crack me up :lol: Here here Awesome job
-
Oh yeah and my pop plays bowls in Bathurst so maybe G and Ken organise a two some and go play him and his partner
-
Hey thought this was interesting While on my way to work tonight. I see the blue and red flashes about 1 k down the road. When I get closer it is actually a BA XR ( 6,8 or T ) unkown. It was HgAg in colour ( see cops have bad taste as well ) and it was covered in Rice stickers adn stuff. So next time you line up at the lights. Ask yourself is that a cop teasing my or not? Wayne And Scotty. I am chilled all the time. . But if G comes on this board and says that he is sick of looking at a female body for example I will have the same response. It is just not right that people get bored of blowing the doors off every car they meet . EG. I am sick of looking at *beep*. There all the same. Just to lumps of fat with a nipple on them. It just aint Right Bring on Never losing a drag and women showing their tit*ies
-
Hmmmm. Yes I notice its not there. But am used to it and have only had the car a month. Scruff
-
So why did you do the mods for in the first place is my question? I would mod my car so I could make it faster. You have done it and now you complain. Get over it. A large majority of motorbikes would leave you sitting at the lights my friend so if you are only picking on cars then maybe you should think of bikes as well. It is true that a lot of faster cars are only around later at night. But by the way your acting like a grandpa I would assume your at home in bed with a nice cup of hot choclate. Maybe as you are getting older you are just turning into an old fart who can never be satisfied and always whines about something. Oh my cars to slow. Oh now its to fast. A mate of mine at work here owns a HR ute with a 308 in it that runs 11's. I tell you now he wouldn't even bother racing you from the lights as he knows you aint got a chance. Besides he does his speed at the track and not on the road. Time to sell you car and take up lawn bowls. Or as already stated at the drags there is lots of cars to beat you Wayne
-
Scruffman + 1 is booked in! Bring it on. Wayne
-
Man they are two funny pictures there. Must have the back seat removed hey. I love the smile on the dude in the car in teh first one. Wayne
-
BTW what is the UHF channel that everyone will be on? Incase I get lost looking for the toll gate car park Scruffman
-
The Scruffman and Mrs will be coming along on this little adventure. Will be at the toll gates at 8:30 or so. If anyone else is coming from liverpool area let me know and we can ride on together if you desire. Wayne
-
This luxury pack has been talk about before. My $0.03 worth 1. Who cares it aint got a boost guage and I see all I need to now. 2. Mine already looks like an "XR". It is one 3 & 4 Prem audio cost $900 5. When the wife gets to cold she turns the outlet away from her. Instant climate control! 6. Open the window and put your head out if your that worried about how cold or hot it is outside. 7. Takes up room for the boost gauge to be installed. 8. The damn car beeps at you when you turn it off to Make you shut the lights off. 9. I hate the suede inserts in the XR sport seats. Got normal leather instead. Oh well that just my opinion. Enjoy your new ride when you get it! Wayne
-
sh*t sorry to here all that money you guys are paying. My car is insured under my companies policy. There is never any excess no matter how many claims I make and anyone can drive it and its covered. And it is all paid for PRE TAX I get every aspect of my car maintained including rego and tyres etc etc for $1800 a year pre tax. Whats more I can go through 5 sets of tyres and I dont pay any more! Long Live the LEASE!!!! Wayne
- 1,981 replies
-
- Anyone having trouble
- wastegate
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
My wife, but only when she is going somewhere and I dont want to go. Like the shopping. But at all othertimes I drive or I take it myself! Other people ask to drive it and I dont feel bad at all at saying NO! No damn excuses about being over 30 etc. No is NO! Wayne
-
Hawk Welcome and I hope the wait aint to long for ya beast Wayne
-
Everyone in life is faced with decisions all the time. My parents choose to have kids(thank god for that) rather than buying a house. THey spent the next 25 years living in a housing commision joint. etc etc. They now own the house after buying it after us kids moved out so in teh end they got what they wanted. Just a little later but they had the kids they wanted as well I live with the thought that you are living your life now, but also I want to be living in another 60 years time at least ( im 30 ). So I always make sure that I have fun now and that I also plan for the future. So I have some investments and I now have a toy as well for now! When I retire maybe that F40 will be in the garage ( I wish). I would say that it is not good to spend all your money on the toys but you r MUST spend some on toys adn some on the future. A good balanced approach. Nobody can say that is bad. So I think stuff it enjoy life now so that in 30/40 years time you look back and say Damn I wish I had lived a life. Another thing. When I was at school I was no silly fella in my grades. But I choose to spend my weekends skullign throw downs and playing funny business with the ladies on the central coast with all my buds from school. All the book worms spent all the time studying etc. As soon as they finished school/UNI most of them got sh*t jobs or turned into druggos as they were far to serious. And I gaurantee that I earn a sh*t load more money than any of them now! Morale is have fun while you can and good things always will happen if you are positive about life! Stuff what other people think Make your choice, be happy with it and that's it. Wayne
-
It is a tight squeeze but it can be done. Just need to make sure that you buckle up the centre one while you have the outer ones pushed out the door a bit. Well at least this is what I do. Then once the middle done up, push the outer ones in to pack the sardines nice and tight. :lol: Wayne
-
Mine Left the the Factory 24 March 2004. Delivered to me the 1 April 2004. Had I 1 week 2 days. 1100km on my 4th tank of juice. Yes I drive it like it stolen! But not with wifey in teh car Was delayed 2 days by my damn leasing paperwork at this end and sat at the dealers Scruffman
-
Me and the misses will be coming along. Scruffman
-
hmmmm I might have to put that article up on my puter and let my wife read it Maybe ill get more lucky. Any where the hell is the prostate anyway apart from down near the tool area. Don't worry I am not really asking for someone to show me so please don't. Note to self. If I ever visit anyone in jail. Take a pair of rubber gloves as a gift instead of the carton of smokes Wayne
-
hi, I had a so called factory fitted alarm added to my car. As would be expected the factory is someone elses. In my case its a black widow or so I was told. Sentry also install alarms as "Factory options". http://www.sentryalarms.com.au/alarm.htm They are the same people who install the monitored QuikTrak. I believe the MK4 is what installs into the ford? Hope this helps out in your investigations. Wayne
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.