-
Posts
256 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Scruffman
-
Zeke, You must be a god damn Neat freak. :lol: The bottles are all lined up in your fridge with the Labels facing out. Man mine just get chucked in there. Wayne
-
its silly anywhere yes, but definatly on a highway like the m5, the amount of traffic, merging traffic, small spaces to get into and around etc. and with you saying its not safe on open country roads to speed, saying there is no fences? how do you think the farmers keep thier stock out of another farmers stock? fences and yes I know some stock get out of thier little "habitat" but they rarely go out onto the road... Hmmmm waits for someone who has hit tiny creature and done major damage to car to answer this one for me. Your thinking to big. People do hit cows, horses, camels but its the smaller ones like kangaroos etc that dont car jack about farm joe's poor attempt at a fence that I worry about. Wayne
-
Damn walked into that one
-
I have just heard that the state of origin games have been cancelled. Due to the recent expertise in SMS sending the NRL has now opted for a MING MONG game instead Click link for info Ming Mong State of origin Go the blues we have made a good start to proceedings. Wayne
-
Oly really enjoy beer on hot days after mowing the lawn etc. But the beer I do have is tooheys OLD. Other times I am a liquer,wine or spirits man. So I had to vote Beer is Yuk as I dont buy beer that often. Wayne
-
So we all have colour leaders. So who is the phantom leader. Wayne
-
Yes the cops sit in that spot all the time. Crazy fool musn't drive there often. Accelerate from the toll gate complex. The cops sit up on teh right jsut after the bridge for nuwarra road. Used to be a tree they they hid behind with just radar poiting out, but that tree was removed Why is so silly to speed on highways. Apart from the obvious it is illegal etc etc. I am not advocating speeding at all but it has been said its better on freeway than single lane back roads, where there is no road maintenance carried out and oncoming cars only inches away. The sides of the road aren't fenced from animals. If the roads are clear than I think it is safer than a country back road. At least you know where the entrances and exits are. Hey we all know there is no safe speeding. But this is just my opinion. Wayne
-
Hey I think a guy was chased going easterly on teh M5 today and crashed near the camden valley way and then there was a foot chase. A nissan Pulsar I Believe. Was found in possesion of a heap of roids or something. Damn that is about 5 minutes from my joint adn I normal enter the m5 there. Lucky I went a diff wat today. Wayne
-
Bells Line of Road – Lithgow – Bathurst and Back.
Scruffman replied to MISSXR's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Ahh yes I see the problem. While Im on the plane and your :msm: then Well Good luck Wayne -
Bells Line of Road – Lithgow – Bathurst and Back.
Scruffman replied to MISSXR's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Cool. I will be there. Am going to penang on teh evening of the 20th So Cro stop worrying about your damn concert I gotta catch a plan for a international Flight at 10:20pm. I would hope we will be back in heaps of time or I will be leaving early. Wayne. -
Is anyone coming to this event that has some of the site stickers for me to plaster on my car. I have been meaning for the last 2 weeks to buy one but never get around to it. So now it would be quicker to get it form the source. Wayne
-
Mate, I have a phantom with prem sound that makes bad noises with the Aux input. When do you want to meet up? You going to hunter valley drive this weekend? My car in getting fixed this week will have it back on Thursday hopefully. Wayne
-
Well it has been done. My car is now at teh repairers, hopefully getting fixed. Dman the Ford focus loaner they gave me is a piece of crap. Put my foot where the go pedal should be and it aint there. WTF! how do people putting with driving with their foot on the brake pedal to make it go Oh well 4 days max till I get it back hopefully. Just in time to tak eit up the hunter adn put a sh*t load more paint chips in it. Wayne
-
thnx for the info Ill go look for the mounting points Wayne
-
People, can someone tell me where they mount the REX system. I know the LCD is on the roof. but where do you put the damn DVD in that system. Wayne
-
Hmmmm im glad I read this. My car goes in to have the rear door re aligned on Monday. I will make sure that the hinge piant etc looks ok when there done. Thanks Wayne
-
Some stats from the Expensive Daewoo site when compared to an XR6T SV8 XR6T Headroom front (mm) 992 1010 Headroom rear (mm) 966 976 Leg room front (mm) 1071 1086 Leg room rear (mm) 986 980 Cargo capacity: all seats in place (litres) 465 504 Point 1 The XR6T has more room inside with a larger boot area. the 6mm more room in the back that Expensive Daewoo claim is an Advantage of their car. Yeah whatever. Recommended Retail Price $41990.00 $45205.00 Damn the price is heaps better. yes Expensive Daewoo is better for SV8 for pricing hands down. Maximum power kW 245kW @ 5600rpm 240kW @ 5250rpm Maximum torque Nm 465Nm @ 4000rpm 450Nm @ 2000rpm Both the max power and max torque occur at higher RPM. So bottom line that I see is more seat pushing action faster in the T. So for general driving around more fun in the T. Transmission type Six speed manual Five speed manual Dont know much about the gear boxes but I assume that Expensive Daewoo has put better stuff in theirs well at least I hope so. I am sure people we give opinions as always be them right or wrong. Kerb weight 1638 1694 Had to grab this info from the two sites as Expensive Daewoo didn't compare weights. This is where the SV8 probably gets its advantage. the T is like driving around with an extra passenger.I think the other Other LS1's get heavier from this point up and therefore become comparable to the T in weight and then even heavier. Most of the other differences are purely cosmetic and option based and not that important in the end. My point 1. I have never been beaten by an Stock standard unmodified LS1 yet. Haven't gone up against a SV8 to my knowledge yet. The monaro looks good but is missing two doors for a family man. When we start all crapping on about mods then it only comes down to how big your pockets are as well all know that the more money you spend the faster you will go in ANY car. My mate at worked picked up his new monaro yesterday. Dropped in to work to show me. When he was leaving went to stick his head out the window to reverse. Damn the roof was so low he headbutted the top of the window frame HEHEHEHEHEHEH. Oh one last point the Cup holders in the Monaro af Fckn awesome. If I could put them in my Car. Wayne
-
Awesome news. I get this noise in my car as well. So I will await more news! Wayne
-
I am a bit more concerned about the other story on that site that is talking about banning the hipster jeans and public displaying of G-String underwear that is just not right. A good perve never hurt anyone. Wayne
-
I pulled in to caltex on Parramatta rd near Centenary drive intersection. Put th epump in start filling up. My passenger tapped on teh window and says look how much it is. sh*t it was $1.109 By as I also get an unlimited free petrol supply I just shrugged and kept it going Where will the price rise end. I dont know how you guys that pay for it afford it. I used $500 bucks worth in the first month - 4000km . Ouch. Wayne
-
Was the XR8 suspension an option on the fairmont Big Mick? Wayne
-
I had my service done abotu 2 weeks ago ( 4000k ) and told them that I had this problem when I turn the wheel. They said yes sir we knwo of that problem and there is a fix. So I though great. You guessed it htough. Its still happens but onyl when I trun left now Wayne
-
Geea, So I take it that this extra power is liek the buffer that they put in when they tune your car in teh first place. Like a little de tuning, to make it safer to run. So this is going to take you closer to the edge of the components in your beast. This is truly jsut a question as it seems you arent changing andything else so +20kw is like the buffer zone they set at initial tuning up. Wayne
-
I am not fussed where teh meeting point is. Albury, wagga wherever. Just say it and ill organise coming there. As long as there aint a locust plague there Dont want them splatted all over the car. Wayne
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.