Jump to content

mjadeb1984

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    391
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mjadeb1984

  1. I dont know about you but the photos sell it for me I want this special edition with the crazy turbo.
  2. hey dags whats the deal with this pic on your tumblr (which by the way is awesome) is it a photoshop or the real deal
  3. http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mount-lawle...20z-/1002176023 anyone seen this yet take it down if a repost (had a quick look and couldnt see)
  4. gold
  5. those brakes look the business mate, but wont the black on the rotors wear away?
  6. im so pround of myself, one of my threads made it to this list "what to spend my suspension $ on" good onya dillz top idea in compiling this list and alot of work and time put into it. should be a sticky on every page.
  7. bud
  8. also downloaded a few of the USA top gear, and I think its pretty good its a carbon copy of UK but they get some great cars the guys are funny and tanner foust is a pretty damn good driver
  9. I enjoyed it and I do think the e-type is beautifull. my mum and her partner drove a yellow v12 convertible in the classic adelaide about 8 years ago man that thing was awesome, sounded amazing
  10. tongue
  11. true, ive never heard of them taking market price into account but it dont suprise me, we get f*cked on things like that stamp duty is a joke. giving the govt money for doin nothing it hurts.
  12. also technology even in the past 5 years has gone outta control, my camera is only about 2 and a half years looks like old tech now.
  13. this is a conon praising thread matey.
  14. cheers, yeah you cant go past that value for money, ive been reading a few reviews and comparos found them on ebay for around the 700 mark. and I deff want the 2.8 as I do alot of low light and shallow DOF experimenting (muckin round). another thing to add to the ever increasing tax return wish list. and also back on topic hearing your reasoning and what you would be using it for my vote would be for the canon powershot G12. had a mate who had an older top of the range powershot and it was very good, he even "cracked it" with some downloaded software and it could do some crazy stuff, very cool.
  15. im with you man but it is over a grand cheaper and im no pro
  16. what sites are you guys buying from in the states, got any idea on shipping costs either?
  17. bummer man, I brought a 67 xr falcon a while ago for 17000 and told rego it was 1700 stamp duty was f*ck all
  18. nice, ive had my eye on the canon 70-200 2.8 for a while but couldnt justify springing for the Image stabalized one and dont like the idea of buying it knowing that theres a model up from it. how much did you get the sigma for, and got any ideas of quality comparisons between it and the equivalent canon?
  19. nice find on that site worm some good prices!
  20. I think people get to hung up on megapix, it aint the be all and end all
  21. I brought mine on ebay, still from reputable aussie sellers but I probably saved a grand after id brought body and lens's
  22. if you dont want to go SLR and with that budget I probably wouldnt, check out the upper end of the canon powershot range like the g12. esp if youve got a thing for canon (as I do), I have the 450d its great but you wanna have some decent coin left over for some good lens's
  23. mine overboosted with a cooler and no tune, went into limp mode and scared the sh*t outta me thought I blew it up, I was being stupid though.
  24. Name: Michael Age: 26 Location: Adelaide Hills Occupation: Electrician at ASC (submarine place) Married: Yep 1 year Current Drives: 1967 XR falcon 500 & The Trusty Dirty old White VS Late model camira Wagon Next Drive: either a 355 GT or F6 but deffinatly keeping The XR.
  25. cops in a evo? cant run and hide from that.
×
×
  • Create New...