Jump to content

envyxr

Member
  • Posts

    201
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by envyxr

  1. JE is good gear mate.Are you making that power with a standard plenum?
  2. Sweet setup mate, sounds like she will have the goods to get it done.What breed of internals you using?
  3. that's sh!t hot Wilbaz.what mods have you got to achieve 370 tyre melting KW.
  4. Not alot just an fpv intercooler I picked up from shadey,60 lb seimens,walbro fuel pump,nizpro valve springs,10.5 lb actuator,X-Force 4" dump pipe, hiflo cat,full3.5" X-Force stainless system and a vcm mafless tune of course.I am hoping for 300RWKW cant wait to see how she goes.I see your weapon has 380 man that's awsome what have you got done to it?
  5. Well I finally booked my T in today for Craig and the boys at TorqueNTune to start my mods.I am as excited as a fat kid at a cake shop,I cant wait.He put it on the dyno for its 1st ever run. The only mods the car has so far are a K&N panel filter and an SS inductions wide mouth,she went well I thought first run 198.3,then 198.7 and finally 200.0Rwkw.Not bad I thought 200 as a starting point.now come the mods,should have it back by the end of the week I will keep you all posted.
  6. Look into a VCM tune over a cappa.It will be cheaper if your getting a custom tune and net the same performance
  7. Ebay dude $145
  8. nice to see that there are more and more people changing to vcm tune .What made you change over ?and who is doing the tune
  9. that is some funny sh!t HAHAHA
  10. I have sedan
  11. Just wondering how difficult it is to change the intank fuel pump.I have a walbro high flow replacement .
  12. If your still looking for a band try tha Bata Scouts there a good local band.
  13. Mate,seriously the f6 would walk away from a ss.I have a dirty old Ba MKII manual and it beats Ve ss and all it has done is K&N filter and ss induction,you would be crazy if you didnt take an f6,unless all you want is a posers car if so buy the Sh!t Sack
  14. I spoke to RDP today and they 2 have got on the VCM suite bandwagon, top price too, $595 for a tune but they are quite conservative with there tunes -they dont like to go over 300 rwkw on stock internals for xr6es understandable I suppose.
  15. Yeah Craig at Torque n Tune knows his stuff.All those years of tuning Commodores.
  16. Flash tuning is not the only option if you find the right tuner you can get a VCM tune done. Where are you from? These tune start from $595 @ redcliffe dyno if your in Brisvegas.
  17. Nice ride mate,got some good bits in her(premium sound ,those sexy leather seats)
  18. I will be running a VCM suite very soon but its taken 4 or 5 weeks to get the vin unlocked,I got a message yesterday from my tuner and its finally come through.Woohoo,I cant wait.Have you seen Shadys dyno results from his VCM tune excellent result with not many mods.(You can view his results in the 300+ club) I dont think I have seen a better result with the mods he has done.
  19. Is Willowbank the only place in the southeast to do off street or test n tune drag racing? We so need a strip on the Sunshine coast!!
  20. I heard a rumour that Ford has given go ahead to FPV to start development on a GTHO these will have a supercharged 5.4 not unlike the engine out of the Ford GT (new 40 style) or the super snake . This will give these poor ba*stards @ walky talky some thing to think about,its like just when the Expensive Daewoo boys get a sniff of one up they get a kick in the back off the knees and get told to be back down on there knees were they belong, looking up in awe of the greatest producion sedans in the world ,lets just hope its true.
  21. 466rwkw not bad ,but then again it is a 6.2ltr v8 with twin turbos.I dont think it would be any better than a 541kw supersnake mustang.
  22. Is it just me or does every time you see a turbo 6 falcon/fpv in a comparison test it is always pitted against v8s. I never seen a comparison between fords turbo 6 and the supercharged bombadores,is it because there some 70 odd kilowats difference any the car magazines didnt think it was worth wasting ink on when the ford 6 beats the v8s anyway.I just think that comparable cars should be compared.
  23. does nothing for me ,if your going to shell out $80k+ for a V8 bombadore you have more money than sence!
  24. Lets hope the problem is fixed soon so you can get back on the road.I hope the manafacture comes to the party for you ,good luck with it mate.
  25. that's an orsm result joel cant w8 till my licencing comes back so I can get mine done. thanks for the ride in your beast 2 the power in that thing is amazing ,I cant imagine what she like now
×
×
  • Create New...