Jump to content

envyxr

Member
  • Posts

    201
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by envyxr

  1. 2 things Ford has done that Expensive Daewoo will Never do 1. The worlds fastest 4 door production car being the GTHO 2. The most highly prize and most valuable Australian muscle car of all time again the GTHO Dont get me wrong I like all aussie muscle Falcons ,Chargers,Monaros etc but there is only 1 king long live the GTHO
  2. The Mainline dynos are "the unfudgeable" or no "no fudge " dyno. most guys have the 2wd 1000 model they have twin retarders on them.This gives a more realistic measurment of power and torque because they read consistantly.I went to a dyno comp last weekend and some guys were boasting what power there cars produced until they got on the dyno and realised that there previous dynos were inflated.
  3. Still havent got these of the ground yet it definately wont be this year, but I am aiming for early next year .Thanks for all the interest.
  4. Yeah same wish I had of tried to register earlier
  5. The manual stato ran just under 270 rwkw,far cry from the 320 that he said it would run.was the 293rwrk skyline the highest powered 6 cyl turbo there, if so any of our local 300+ cars could have won,by the time I went to register it was already closed.awe well saved my cash.
  6. If its any consolation Brandon I have got your old cooler in and all hooked up.I have changed the induction pipe so that I didnt have to move the battery.It may suffer a little heat soak until I get my other bonnet put on.The car has way better pickup than before,the only problem is ,is that it keeps blowing off one of the silicon hoses so I have double clamped the little bastard on either end so hopefully she'll be alright .I hope your holiday improves mate.
  7. The ute at the ford dyno day is only a single turbo and yes it made about 450rwkw
  8. Well I have installed my new 2nd hand cooler(it Brandons and wilbaz old set up),itwas a bit of a mission but its in.Tommorrow brings the finishing touches,relocate the sensor,a it couple of longer bits of rubber for the blowoff valve and the crankcase breather hose.I am also changing the induction pipe so I dont have to relocate the battery. The K&N pod filter with be sit straight up out of the 90 degree bend that is attached to the turbo so it should have some decent induction noise,it will be attached via a 3" stainless pipe with a small mount point for the crankcase breather.It will be interesting to see if I get much more power than the old ss indution and the f6 cooler that I sold to tattoowrx.Heres hope that she all goes back together nice and easy.Thanks to tattoowrx and Sam for there ideas with the induction setup .Cheers lads.
  9. Grab a Mal Wood Option 3 ACE Clutch. It will be the best $2k you'll ever spend. Oh, and say goobye to your tyres... they wont ever out grip the option 3. Its the perfect clutch imo. definatley they rock
  10. Santo the option 3 doesnt feel any different to standard ,pedal may feel slightly lighter
  11. This is the average for an FG xr6 turbo ,FG f6 put between 250-260rwkw, the FG models are more refined than the BA,BF models with there higher factory boost and different plenum set ups the the older models .
  12. I have a full stainless steel X-Force system 4" dump &cat 31/2" system and its great.Bought mine from Scotts Rods in Yamanto $1540 delivered to my door on the sunny coast ,could not be happier with it.
  13. Sweet I cant w8 to see some awesome cars ,should be a real eye opener to see some serious numbers being punched out
  14. did you guys here the gt40 fire up ,mate that thing sounded fvckin awesome ,so crisp dan recons it has 490bph and rev limit of 8200rpm,not bad for a 1964 model.
  15. you taking to the chick torque day would lov to here her at full song
  16. that's awesome brandon ,still trying to raise the cash for your old cooler and set up.
  17. Seen your ute there today mate, not a bad effort 4 a stocker.Did you see the turbo ss ute on nos, near 450 at the treads sounded awesome cant w8 for the dyno day at torque n tune in 2 weeks should be some good cars on show for that event. I am p!553d about the parking ticket I got, f!%ken council its not enough that I pay rates to the bastards now I owe them $60 for a ticket
  18. :o MTQ MTQ
  19. That would be awesome to watch -1000+hp even if it is a holden
  20. Life in order of importance food ,shelter and a modified xr6 turbo

  21. NICE .... got to love that automatic adjustable suspension, mines the adjustable pedders buts its got to be done manually
  22. that's good to know about the mods,thanks mate.It sounds like when your engine is bedded in and frees up a bit she will have no problem produing more power ,not that you need it.Still got to be happy with the result ,must be awesome to drive.
  23. That would be awesome I would love to see your beast on the dyno!
  24. true that wilbaz ,brandon said he maybe selling your old intercooler set up what breed is it do you recall
  25. I got all my work done at torque and tune and could not be happier with the quality of work and the after sales follow up that they do.Since you say that that we should share info im still waiting on what mods you have had done.
×
×
  • Create New...