Jump to content

Erko

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,079
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Erko

  1. Not sure if it was actually Stolen....."Stolen Phoon" was the name Turbovich gave it I think when he picked it up for a steal in May. Fill us in mate, what happened??
  2. to be honest I'd be happy with a 300kw 5.0 XR8 with 100kgs off the front axle.....would be a winner I reckon.
  3. I reckon 9.5+20 would be a very tough looking front fitment, need guard work though for sure.
  4. rim only will be about 12mm inboard of stock.....need to consider tyre size too. I think someone on here has run that size/offset and it fits but its closer to the arm on the inside......I'd be looking at +30 or +25 would have a better stance.
  5. fair dinkum havent you decided on wheels yet??
  6. yep, Ford can be good if you get the right dealer.....after all they see HEAPS of our cars and in my experience can be better at diagnosing faults than regular mechanics believe it or not. I'd follow Our06ts advice first up.
  7. TMAC450 - agree, back to basics. engage the customer......make us feel the love and we will return. we WANT you to succeed.......but you are making it hard for us to keep the faith!
  8. lets not get hung up on semantics......we know what he means.
  9. fark me are they still going.....is it BYO colostomy bag or what?
  10. I'd be interested to get Rod Barretts take on all this crap.....its evident FPV have some problems. Aside from FF this is the largest grouping of FPV owners online.....clearly there is no plan to manage current customers perceptions and ensure repeat business. Heres a tip, say the bar supplier has gone arse up.....cop to it, send the customer a letter explaining what has gone on, apologise, tell them what you are going to be doing from now to ensure it NEVER happens again and send the customer some kind of FPV freebie (which costs fark all) and give them a firm delivery window rather than fark them around. If that had happened to me I would have not been happy, however I would have had a much better feeling towards FPV and a belief that they at least value my business. these guys are fair dinkum useless.
  11. fyi fwiw diagnosed and sorted under warranty today.... Rear axle bearings LHS.
  12. are you fair dinkum??? 5 months for a Bar on a 2 year old car is a farking JOKE. These cars sell for 60k+ and FRAUD/FPV have an obligation to stock body consumables such as the front farking bar. this bloke has a right to be ropable. someone has farked up big time and its not the OP.
  13. ok, so looks like basically lowered springs and new dampers. certainly an upgrade from worn stock dampers, but I wouldnt be expecting a major handling improvement, need firmer spring rates to make a significant difference. Worth a look for guys who would otherwise go with bilstieins / kings standard I think, price seems good if its under 1k all up, and has shorter rear bumps as part of the kit (website suggests it does). With a lot of BA's getting around on tired shocks and being bought by young enthisiasts they should sell quite a few of these
  14. is that under 1k with springs? the adjustable spring seats are a nice touch. Would be interested to see what the matching spring rate is for these dampers.
  15. I phone shot with the 9.5s on :
  16. yep. 8.5 +35 front and 9.5+40 rear is the fitment you want, may need to roll rear with 275 depending camber/height.
  17. the roll centre on cars at that height would be through the floor, would be riding on the bumps and have no travel at all.
  18. im with you ZAP. Compressed springs are for P Platers in 500 buck geminis
  19. yes, definately.
  20. agree and also agree on your point "on some of these cars", however BF2 is all good to go and has been for months. my point is that HP Tuners is a viable alternative (some models are still finalising beta though) but you wont hear about it on this site as the sponsors dont use it. that's all. I pissed off my CAPA box as the SCT fiasco of early 2009 left a bad taste and luckily found a solid tuner who can tune with HP Tuners.
  21. BINGO! there is your problem.
  22. havent been following this latest beat up but I must say im sick of this ramsay carnt , his rutted melon and played out schtick wise crackin pom routine is well past used by.
  23. photos are good, chick 6/10. Would give it a lobster for a heady.
  24. I've been running it for months on BF2 with a far nicer tune than I had with a Flash Box custom tune. Its Beta but its damn good.
  25. Bosco, just buy the lower rate springs from Fulcrum. I have the high spring rates and have no problem with them on the street, like Straughsberry.
×
×
  • Create New...