Jump to content

AMoffat

Member
  • Posts

    744
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AMoffat

  1. A hard core reply Duke Dude - but a not unreasonable one.
  2. soo true...
  3. What's a charvel?? Has it got something to do with breas*s? How does one abuse them? And do they like it?
  4. I thought you were buying a bloody Magna? Tell us what was your previous car Col?
  5. Brilliant... And true, just like in space you can only hear yourself scream...
  6. Yep just connects to the top rung of doovers. If you had a five pin it would go on the bottom rung of doovers
  7. AMoffat

    Rwkw

    Isn't the bottom line about rear wheel (in this case kws)?? So find a dyno and let her, or him, rip... Just spend 20 hours speaking to the wheather man/sami prior to testing.
  8. Put a Ducati sticker on the back window the resultant airflow disequilibrium gives you a free 2 klms/hr at what would have otherwise been 100 klms/hr. Just enough to worry about being booked in Mexico.
  9. Climate control is the only thing my car lacks - I went for the fast executive express when I optioned the car. The car has lived up to my expectations - now to make it faster...
  10. You must have a magic camera - even blueprint looks good
  11. The winter white GT photo is a beauty... And I believe white is for Fridges!
  12. AMoffat

    Hypnodoc's Gt

    If you are doing point 3 why do you need point 11?
  13. Yeah I saw them in I think '82 at the Horden Pavillion. Great live band. Then saw Stevie with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers when they were a support for Dylan in about '86. Then I moved bush - in about '92 I saw a guy hitching by the side of the road playing the banjo. I stopped to listen for a while, gave him a smoke then drove off. Haven't heard any live music since.
  14. AMoffat

    Pulled Over

    Nah, its not the colour of the car. :o I'm still at the rabbits.... Geea. Goats, Rabbits... The wildlife thread.
  15. AMoffat

    Pulled Over

    Umm, sexless dudes driving grey cars.... No, I can't see anyone going for it, can you?
  16. A G220 for 52K is good buying. For a big car they don't look bad either.
  17. F6 = 280 kws. Basically, power wise I could have one for the price of a stage 1 kit from my friendly after market supplier. Plus a little more for suspension and brakes upgrade. I think I'll hang onto the one I've got Geoff.
  18. AMoffat

    BRAKE SHUDDER ISSUE

    Steve thanks for the explanation - but to more important things -can you bring back the old atavar? The black hot pants one, please?
  19. I remember when you got the car - at that stage I was under the mistaken belief that mine was also round the corner. Good to see your still happy with it. As an aside I am on track to do exactly the same amount of kilometres. Steve
  20. The lease thing sticks with me: I am a government employee, all the health service unions did a deal with the government, to partially fund pay rises 18 months ago, the 17K that you are allowed to salary package is split two ways. So my pre tax benefit is $8,500. At present it doesn't seem worth doing.
  21. Hammer is right - You could have drawn her attention to this- http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/photogallery/s...aid=92&uuid=135 and told her to buy the Yamaha 250 V-Star all that fun for a measley $5850. Plus the steak knives! Propper motor, propper wheels and you get to look like Sonny Barger.
  22. The Lightning Strike and the Orange stripes look sensational. Both sporty and understated if that is possible.
  23. I drive a lot of standard V6 Commodores for work, and the leg room is beter than the Ford. But I'm sure you sit slightly sideways in the Late model camira to reach the offset pedals, they are off set from the mid line of the seat slightly to the right. Other than this, I'd rather drive the Ford. plus the standard V6 seems so noisy and slow after the T.
  24. I only realised this yesterday evening. Need to stop before getting at the food in the boot.
  25. Mate It's OK, what can I say... Advice, Trade it for the purple dude!
×
×
  • Create New...