Jump to content

Buf-Phoon

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    13,318
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Buf-Phoon

  1. Has jetter seen couch
  2. antique Fluff ?
  3. Fluff ,that is one sinister looking Bat Biatch, phwooooorr
  4. I probably had beers with you lol . The old beer garden was alright as well. Still drinking out of thieved glasses, Nearly antiques.
  5. I got Spained via Melbourne , all $36 transactions. WBC actually notified me in the first instance. Got a refund for a few , got letters for each transaction confirming a refund for the rest , yet over year later I still wait for my money . If I miss any repayment they are on the phone within hours, Go figure ?
  6. All you have to do now is follow up on each refund.. stuff of nightmares. Farkin and more fatkin
  7. AAMI , all mods listed on policy. Agreed value. I have made 2 claims over the last 10 years. An at fault stack in Ole Yella and a hail damage claim on the Blue Taxi. Faultless repairs and fantastic customer service. I believe Shannons are a subsidiary of AAMI , so yeah give them a call as they will be cheaper. Just make sure all mods listed. btw AAMI list a tune as a chip lol.
  8. Mine is PLD , Green
  9. Welcome, I'm pretty sure it is not legal for you to drive one in any state of Australia. Being only 16 have you considered something less powerful at least until you get your opens. ? Get some experience first IMO. A lot of car given your experience and very easy to come unstuck as many have found out.. Just sayin
  10. you're correct Fluff, national registry for sure.
  11. Hobart's nice. Avoid Australia
  12. Probably short listed ( industry dependent). Your call imo
  13. Questions or statements ?
  14. Whilst I agree with you to an extent , in realty it is really a case what you can do now , the rest is history. Personally I would respond to refocus them on more recent achievements they may have skimmed over. HR can play sly little tests like this if they are considering a broader suite of candidates. Best foot forward, what will it cost you ?
  15. I like just a plane you are ! lol
  16. So Pixie, for the house warming festivities, do we bowl up the hill or across the slope? Not talking Bowels but a backyard test match. Needs more plants in catching positions
  17. Cheaper than dinner and drinks for 2. Jeez Freo isn't that anymore
  18. and save some for rubber/s
  19. Thinking of buying something more practical , how do the 5s stack up as a daily ? Finding it hard to restrain myself in the Phoon
  20. Was in the top 5 all comers way back in 2003, wouldn't make the hot 100 now with 11s
  21. lift
  22. Bill and Ben ?
  23. paper
  24. Tweaked GTI's are quick, particularly through the twisty bits, I think it may have been a snowies cruise from memory, you would have them on the straights, hit tight corners the barge was owned. Very nimble
  25. hard
×
×
  • Create New...