Jump to content

djkice

Member
  • Posts

    1,273
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by djkice

  1. Cheers for freeing up the pump for me :D
  2. ill head down if all goes to plan next in a few weeks time... on street tyres again unless I can borrow some decent MT's off someone :D
  3. ill have a look into it. cheers
  4. any recommendations of where I can get a tailshaft loop and four-point harness from and assosiated costs in getting it done? is that all I need in order to not get booted on wednesdays?
  5. maybec post links to photos instead ?? :S
  6. highest boost readout ive got on the gauge is 16.8(cold night) - most of time when I nail it hits 15.5-16ish to start off with then goes down to 14.5-15ish that said the xr6t motor runs the higher comp ratio...
  7. dont have one here but I guess I can get one. I would rather be safe then sorry, ill probably do valve springs as well. probably will extract more power with the fuel tube, without running out of fuel. pretty sure turbo will run out before anything else.
  8. well since last time ive managed to get it a bit more refined, the screen no longer gets bits cut off on it. brightness is corrected and there is no lines when charging phone at same time. also there is no more frames per second lag as the software has been updated to allow faster fps so when using Rev its really close to real time.
  9. Updates are: Full iphone intergration as per my post below http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/Fg-Video-On-Screen-t63373.html New power as per post below http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/405Kw-Fg-Xr6T-t63552.html Getting some FPV GS badges to finish it off, they look nicer being black and silver opposed to blue :S
  10. oopsi forgot to post this
  11. 400rwkw is usable on the street... In saying that 400rwkw is way different compared to 300rwkw, much more of a handful. Im 20
  12. 340-350ish is where it starts to show it's lacking.
  13. you shall not be dissapointed then haha.. im thinking of doing a car changeover if I dont end up doing it ill build my motor.
  14. what motor and box you waiting on? I had my zf built by Simon, its amazing. hopefully ill get my goal with the fuel tube, dont wanna crank the boost up especially on stock valve springs
  15. hahaha that was with the old rims etc is it??? they want to do a feature on it now, same with PSC.. what issue is it, I might get it to have a peak...
  16. ill be going for the mid 400s with the process west fuel tube... while keeping boost still around 15/16ish 422 must be awesome... how much boost you got going threw it? I guess the xr6t motor has weaker pistons and higher comp ratio... valve springs are average too...
  17. I did 11.5 on 245/35/20 sumitomo htr z 3s, someone told me that 20s are the not the best to run on either wouldnt mind having another crack with the added power now though :laughrolling:
  18. The kiwi wifi has throttle % as well woooo so it should work for ya I love the kiwi wifi, it helped diagnose an intermittant fault with boost in third gear. dumb w/g porting
  19. They are super expensive.. lets say 200% more than everywhere else.......... In the end is it really worth the 200% more.... No... Why??? Because it still has crators and grits etc but they agreed to cut and buff them out... BUT they're cut and buff is awesome.... I had the cut and buff done by the panel beater prior to nova and it looked worse than before the cut/buff...
  20. They actually did a decent job, just need to cut and buff many areas I guess...
  21. first time around? make sure u give me the number of the guy that's sorts it out first time around, mines still not sorted and apparantly have tried everyone whos supposed to be "the best".
  22. already done A6 = auto 6 spd M6 = man 6 spd
  23. well theres not many that are running the power... only very few past the 350 mark... im not running mine untill a private track day, dont wanna get banned from track that's all.
  24. sold it coz I got a new housing and porting done etc... not real point trying to fix something that aint broke............ which I learnt the hard way
×
×
  • Create New...