Jump to content

Chich

Member
  • Posts

    3,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chich

  1. disorder
  2. attention
  3. french maids...
  4. parking
  5. politics
  6. yes mr spellcheck... Raise
  7. evening peckers.....
  8. monitary
  9. Yes It Does.... Champ... :stupid2:
  10. bar will fit
  11. punch him in the arm steve....
  12. slice
  13. :stupid2: go get em tabby.....
  14. if you are replacing them, then look at them when you take out the speakers....
  15. This one has to win something..... :headbang2: HERE
  16. colour wars again??
  17. evening ladies, how are we all...??
  18. no love..... I might be in for another shoot depending on weather with a different car
  19. yeah I'm in as well, better get a few more though or I'll be disappointed
  20. what about mine clarence...???
  21. maybe when you excite me enough...
  22. nick'll have a woodie for dinner...
  23. break
  24. credit
  25. them wheels are sexy and you know it...
×
×
  • Create New...